Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > The update
Administrator
The update
Dear players

We would like to thank all the players who did help us on the test server. It has been a pleasure to work with you all and surprisingly it was a really great idea to have a public test server since we found a lot of bugs we weren't aware of. I'm sure we will have more test servers in the future! Personally I did not expect the public test server to be much useful, but I stand corrected on that and I'm really happy that I was wrong about it :)

Also, as promised soon enough we will post list of players who did help us a lot on the test server and they will receive a reward in game since we are really grateful for their help with the update :)

Anyway, the test server is done and it has been decided that the update will be released on Monday (5th of March) right after the server save. It will surely take at least a few hours to implement, so please be aware of that.

The general list of changes would be really long, so I have decided to make it short with the most significant changes of all:

- Created a city of Garrogat in place of old Edron. Most houses within this city should keep the ownership, but all items will be sent to corresponding depot.

- Created a city of Cirone in place of old Cormaya. Most houses within this city should keep the ownership, but all items will be sent to corresponding depot.

- Created a city of Yehsha in place of old Ankrahmun. All houses were removed and all items will be sent to corresponding depot.

- Created a city of Osaris in place of old Darashia. All houses were removed and all items will be sent to corresponding depot.

- Replaced all of old sprites.

- Added a temple scroll to the premium subpage as an extra product which allows you to teleport back to your home temple when you have no in fight icon and no protection lock whatsoever. The same restrictions do apply if you want to teleport in game using blocking objects such as pots and so on.

- Spells for runes such as Light Magic Missile, Heavy Magic Missile, Intense Healing, Ultimate Healing, FireBall, Great Fireball, Explosion and Sudden Death are now premium only with reduced costs to create (if necessary, we might reduce the costs even more).

- Decreased level limit for sleeping in game.

- Increased regeneration during sleep.

- Changed vocation names to fit the current lore.

- A lot of other changes I cannot really recall :)

Posted 2 months ago by Iryont Quote
Player
Thanks for all the hard work, though there will probably be more things discussed eventually.

Tomorrow will be a good day!
Posted 2 months ago by Marlboro Red Quote
Player
I've spent more than 500k and over and almost 200 hours on lvling my bedmakers and you remove limit?

Why not just give everyone lvl 200 chars since you continue to remove our efforts all the time?

And didn't you increase from 20 to 35 in spectrum because this was heavily abused by to many botters and so on? Why not just put runes in npc since that will atleast make sure people spend their money

GG economy on all servers
Posted 2 months ago by Fun Light Quote
Player
Hey,

Sounds exciting! Can you tell us more about increased regeneration while sleeping? This is great news!
Posted 2 months ago by Fatrios Quote
Player
@Iryont
I was hoping for more detailed patch notes :/ Could you tell us if any drop from old monster was changed? PLEASE
Posted 2 months ago by Rakshy Quote
Player
Read this and thought instantly about you!

Fun LightI've spent more than 500k and over and almost 200 hours on lvling my bedmakers and you remove limit?

Why not just give everyone lvl 200 chars since you continue to remove our efforts all the time?
Posted 2 months ago by Fatrios Quote
Player
I don't know if I'm happy. I don't know if I'm afraid.. ueheuhuee Idk what to expect! xDDD

One question: What will happen with the guys who have premium houses and are spending lots of money to keep those houses if they lose it after the update? They will need to pay for that again, or you guys will fix it later?
Posted 2 months ago by Arco Sobrio Quote
Player
cool

#freenifz
Posted 2 months ago by Savvy Quote
Player
Level requirement for using beds should NOT be changed, I'd rather see it increased a little bit to complitely limit its abuse (botters).

Other then that good job.

Sign my post if you agree with the bed usage, use the hashtag #YBL (yes bed limit) so they can navigate their search easier
Posted 2 months ago by Flying Maker Quote
Administrator
Rakshy@Iryont
I was hoping for more detailed patch notes :/ Could you tell us if any drop from old monster was changed? PLEASE

I'm afraid more detailed patch is simply not possible at this point. There were too many changes to even list them all. Every change we did implement was on the test server for you guys to see :)

Flying MakerLevel requirement for using beds should NOT be changed, I'd rather see it increased a little bit to complitely limit its abuse (botters).

As far as it goes for me I don't mind keeping the same limit as it was before. In fact, this idea was only there to compensate the possible issues with premium creation of certain runes. If necessary we can always decrease it later on.
Posted 2 months ago by Iryont Quote
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...