We would like to thank all the players who did help us on the test server. It has been a pleasure to work with you all and surprisingly it was a really great idea to have a public test server since we found a lot of bugs we weren't aware of. I'm sure we will have more test servers in the future! Personally I did not expect the public test server to be much useful, but I stand corrected on that and I'm really happy that I was wrong about it :)
Also, as promised soon enough we will post list of players who did help us a lot on the test server and they will receive a reward in game since we are really grateful for their help with the update :)
Anyway, the test server is done and it has been decided that the update will be released on Monday (5th of March) right after the server save. It will surely take at least a few hours to implement, so please be aware of that.
The general list of changes would be really long, so I have decided to make it short with the most significant changes of all:
- Created a city of Garrogat in place of old Edron. Most houses within this city should keep the ownership, but all items will be sent to corresponding depot.
- Created a city of Cirone in place of old Cormaya. Most houses within this city should keep the ownership, but all items will be sent to corresponding depot.
- Created a city of Yehsha in place of old Ankrahmun. All houses were removed and all items will be sent to corresponding depot.
- Created a city of Osaris in place of old Darashia. All houses were removed and all items will be sent to corresponding depot.
- Replaced all of old sprites.
- Added a temple scroll to the premium subpage as an extra product which allows you to teleport back to your home temple when you have no in fight icon and no protection lock whatsoever. The same restrictions do apply if you want to teleport in game using blocking objects such as pots and so on.
- Spells for runes such as Light Magic Missile, Heavy Magic Missile, Intense Healing, Ultimate Healing, FireBall, Great Fireball, Explosion and Sudden Death are now premium only with reduced costs to create (if necessary, we might reduce the costs even more).
- Increased regeneration during sleep.
- Changed vocation names to fit the current lore.
- A lot of other changes I cannot really recall :)