The following changes were made after today's server save:
- Corrected title and name displayed in boss health bar of Isingoma to Demonic Pharaoh Isingoma.
- Fixed an issue that caused ores to not spawn properly in "Crystal Mines Brewery" and "Temple of Cultists" dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that caused spike traps to not spawn in "The Temple of Cultist" dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented to start Archbishop Zorbar boss fight.
- Fixed an issue that caused player targeted with "Venom Pool" attack of Isingoma to remain rooted under certain conditions after "Isingoma Tomb" dungeon has finished.
- Fixed an issue that caused body of cursed skull not appear after casting self destruct attack.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in kicks from the game under certain conditions when walking with WASD keys.
- Information about "The Art of Piercing" quest completion requirement has been added to spellbook description of "Conjure Piercing Arrow" and "Conjure Piercing Bolt" spells.
- Rewards within rewards window (in dungeon finder module and dungeon module) with the same chance to drop will now be sorted by item id, instead of being sorted randomly.
- Corrected bonus of strength, dexterity and intelligence of an enchanted ritual necklace.
- Fixed few minor map issues.
Added possibility to swap the following weapons to other melee weapon type:
- sword, axe and mace of the primordial fire (NPC Jotunn, required "The Archini Faction" quest completed),
- meteorite sword, axe and hammer (NPC Jotunn, required "The Dwarf Faction" quest completed),
- great longsword, axe and mace (NPC Jotunn, required "The Dwarf Faction" quest completed),
- venom greatsword, greataxe and greathammer (NPC Brifire, required "The Jungle Sickness" quest completed),
- armageddon, apocalypse and calamity (NPC Azzodon, required "The Demonic Faction" quest completed),
- chaos sword, axe and mace (NPC Azzodon, required "The Demonic Faction" quest completed).
- Except for the weapon itself, additional items will be required to swap the weapon type.
- Weapon enchantments will be swapped to a different enchantments with the same enchantment success chance.
- Enchantment success chance of mentioned above weapons has been normalized.
- Chaos mace can now be enchanted with Perseverance (3%) enchantment.
- Great axe can now be enchanted wtih Gauge (30%) enchantment.
1 month 3 weeks ago
(16 Knight of Legacy) Quote