Following changes will be introduced during this server save (2nd post out of 2):
Following items are now stackable:
- mind stone,
- painite crystals,
- life crystal,
- mysterious fetish,
- crystal ball,
- strange symbol,
- red, green, blue, yellow, violet gems.
Ore spawn system:
- Changes only apply to following types of ores: wolframite, gold, carnotite, heliodor.
- Increased the amount of possible node locations of ores by 200-300% (depends on type of ore).
This change was visible before today's patch.
New locations in most cases are very close to already existing locations (for e.g., on the same hunting zone).
- Added limit of ores that can spawn after the server save (it is equal to amount of ores on map before the change).
For example, if 6 heliodor ores spawned in 6 possible locations, now always 6 heliodor ores spawn in 12+ heliodor ore possible locations.
- Ores can no longer spawn if distance to the closest ore of the same type is lesser than 100 SQMs.
In most of cases the same ore will not spawn on the same hunting zone.
Spawn is forced in a random available location (distance check is ignored), if amount of possible locations is lower than the limit.
- Once an ore is mined, the next one will spawn only in available node location of the same type that is no farther than 100 SQMs.
In most cases mined ore will spawn on the same hunting zone. It is possible that ore will spawn in the same location where it was mined.