A new version of the game client has been uploaded and will be needed after the server save.
The following changes were made as of today:
* Attribute system was added (more information about can be found under News section on Forum).
* Added painite crystals.
* Several formulas have changed - they are available under Interviews and Articles section on Forum.
* New sound engine has been implemented (FMOD) with effects such as 3D sounds positioning, velocity (Doppler Effect), reverberations, and so on.
* If you have an issue with distorted sound please go to sound options and set a proper attenuation value since it has been changed from percentage to dB.
* Reworked Mage and Nobleman outfits for male characters.
* A few NPCs were added to the game.
* Added new special effects to some existing items (for e.g. Thunder Hammer now has a chance to deal additional energy damage upon hit).
* Special effects of fiery bow and ancient crossbow now apply to hunting arrows/bolts as well.
* Buffed Hellforged set pieces and few other items.
* Added a wooden spear to weapon salesman's offer.
* Fixed some spelling mistakes and map issues.
* Blessings and Amulet of Loss were added to the Store.
* Changed stats and attack speed of two handed weapons.
We also decided to close Strife game world a bit earlier than we planned, to make additional changes based on your feedback, needed for a better and more exciting next season.
Detailed information about the next iteration and rewards will be given later.
On a side note, we would like to remind everyone about Isingoma Event, which will be held today, in the evening.