Today after server save there will be rather extensive patch for both the game client and the game server. Following changes were implemented:
* Fixed an issue which did not allow monsters which were changed in the last patch to cast distance attacks in 2 squares range.
* Removed NPCs which sold products for medivia coins and added an in-game store UI (left upper menu next to hotkeys and questlog).
* Added several new cosmetic products (mostly house interiors) into the store.
* Removed most products and unnecessary information from premium page to avoid confusion (now everything can be purchased in game).
* Removed an ability to teleport yourself to temple using blocking and movable objects such as pots.
* Decreased the price of teleport scroll to 5 Medivia Coins due to above change.
* Scrolls such as temple scroll, wisdom scroll, premium scroll and others are now stackable.
* Removed objects such as dustbins, bookshelves, blackboards, torches from all houses. Similar, but movable objects are now available in the store.
* Added 20 new icons to the minimap window.
* Animation speed is now variable depending on the object (faster or slower, previously all objects were set to 500 ms interval for each frame).
* Certain objects now animate more fluently.
* Minor UI fixes.
* Added a small pop-up window for Eike when you approach him which should help newcomers to start a conversation.
* Fixed several reported bugs on the map as well as within NPCs.
* Changed the drawing order back to the previous algorithm from before the last patch.
* Invisibility effect is now semi transparent.
* Fixed an issue with closed containers after relog which was caused by opening the same container twice (e.g. by "going up" from the inner container).
* Fixed an issue with special windows (equipment, minimap, and so on) which preserved minimize and lock states across different characters.
* Fixed a rare bug which caused a ghost window to appear between existing windows (e.g. a previous container from a body which was supposed to be closed).
* Fixed an issue which allowed to expand the window via a horizontal bar (e.g. a container) even despite the fact that it was previously minimized.
* Changed the lava floor as it spammed too much damage. It now deals damage over time, just like a fire field.
Please make sure to download a new game client version from the download section.
Posted 9 months ago
(50 None of Legacy) Quote