Game client update has been released and it brings following changes:
* Fixed a bug in the VIP list which caused the VIP edit window to freeze.
* Fixed an issue with high polling rate mouses which caused drop in fps during movements of the cursor.
* Several sprites were changed according to general feedback from players themselves.
* Fixed an old game server bug which did not allow monsters to dance properly near the target.
* Moved a bunch of gold ores to a nearby protected position to prevent them from being farmed by lower level characters.
* Added the Bonebeast on Novus again.
* Several minor bug fixes (e.g. map bugs, and so on).
Also, we have started to work on a sound system for Medivia and therefore a theme sound has been added to the main menu of the game.
It can be fully muted within options of the game client. The reason for such restricted implementation is because we wish to find any possible
issues with the sound on players' computers before jumping into the global implementation of the sound system which will play a huge role in the future.