Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Map issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Community Manager
Fixed all of the issues above.
Posted 1 year ago by Xuna on Legacy (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
32642, 31655 8

Wrong Tile(Bug)
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Hello there is a bug in my house I had 2 dragon trophy on my wall and when restarting the server I only stayed a dragon trophy this link leaves the photo where was the dragon trophy please help
https://imgur.com/ZyH2LiS
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
piles of rocks that can be shovelled still have green grass around then instead of brown one like the rest on this fall
Posted 9 months ago by Vermillon (194 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
on Novus, with winter update, I can't do Copper Shield quest. After using a scythe on a wheat, I cannot take a step on it, so I can't pass further...
Posted 6 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Hey. Big door bug after the update - in all garrogat all west/east doors are bugged, after u walk through them your character freezes and is unable to move - u can write talk and move items - need to relog in order to get unfrozen. XXX FIXED XXX
Posted 6 months ago by Babushka (101 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
House #16096 (Castle Shop 1) on Unity DONT HAVE 77 SQUERE METERS, correct it plz
Posted 5 months ago by Darif (68 Ranger of Unity) Quote
Player
Under the counter of Npc Shilva in Osaris, there is no floor, you can see the floor below. (Sorry, Google translator)
Posted 4 months ago by Bigorelha (20 Sorcerer of Unity) Quote
Player
When creating mini-map marks the boat-icon is replaced by the exclaimation-mark-icon. There are currently two exclamation-mark-icons.
Thanks!
Posted 3 months ago by Runkel (128 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...