Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Map issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Administrator
Hello

There was a small bug which did not allow to save certain SQMs within several houses (not many though) and this issue was taken care of and won't cause any more issues. However, I'm afraid we cannot give any items back since those objects were corrupted and there is no way of knowing what was lost. We are really sorry for that.

As a compensation we did decide to give 30 days of premium to anyone who lost something within a house. Please contact CM Madragor in game for that matter and please explain everything to him (including the details of your issue), so we can confirm it.
Posted 6 months ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
IryontHello

There was a small bug which did not allow to save certain SQMs within several houses (not many though) and this issue was taken care of and won't cause any more issues. However, I'm afraid we cannot give any items back since those objects were corrupted and there is no way of knowing what was lost. We are really sorry for that.

As a compensation we did decide to give 30 days of premium to anyone who lost something within a house. Please contact CM Madragor in game for that matter and please explain everything to him (including the details of your issue), so we can confirm it.

I didn't lose anything, but imagine people losing 1 of a kind rares or all their stuff. Specially high lvls that tends to have a lot of stuff in their house.

When things like this happen a rollback should be the norm, not even a question about it. It seems this time the unlucky ones didn't lose endless KKs or one of a kind rares, so I guess that's somewhat lucky. But extremely sad for the ones that lost it.

Please if anything like this happens again, do not hesitate to rollback to last server save. Bugged house sqms can be years of hard work for some people. I honestly doubt people will fail to understand why it's needed.

Sadly this time it feels to me like a rollback is hard when over a day has already pasted by.
Posted 6 months ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Agreed, a rollback sounds like a proper response to this kind of issues.
Posted 6 months ago by Chris Sharma (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I'd like to adress 2 questions:

1. How many "server saves" can you store? Tecnically speaking?
I'm asking that because all I have is currently on my knight's house. That house is actually pretty big, and combine that with some days that I can't log in, what happens if I loose anything from my house and just notice, let's say, 2 days later?

2. Is there any way to do a private rollback?
Like to get the info from that peculiar day and search for the houses. I'm almost sure most players wouldn't mind being roughly compensated about any loses.
Posted 6 months ago by Dextok (125 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Hi Iryont,
You can't restore a backup from that house? something....
Like, if you have a backup from one day before the bug, push to test server and look what was in the house.
My friend lose bps of SD, GFB, a BOH, 4 PREMMY SCROLLS, money... So 30 days of premmy, won't be enough.
Please, we need your help. I'm sorry but what I hear is:
"Imagine if your bank, mess up your account and 20.000 dollars disappear. So the bank call you and say, we're sorry. But we'll give you 2.000."

Thank you.
Luckies

IryontHello

Posted 6 months ago by Luckies (51 Cleric of Destiny) Quote
Player
What was lost inside my house, costs more than 1 month of premmy.

From part of set (Golden Legs, Bots of Haste, some backpack of GFB, UH, EXPLO). I think they could make another decision something more favorable for those who lost things, make a review as everyone commented ... In the case of my house, still bug the sqm where all things are in the "drawers " above inserted photos of how it is.

Please we need your help :(
Posted 6 months ago by Spellweaver (92 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Contacted in game, thanks.
Posted 6 months ago by Can Picker Stevenson (37 Druid of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Hello, there's ONE sqm on Edron's north-east tower that's PZ.
It's near the stairs on +2 (not sure about the floor).
Posted 6 months ago by Bartolando (147 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
In mintwallin lbk camp this altar looks shady, the one above has a nice round finish, the bottom one the upper part just looks like its cut down horizontal.
Replace the sprite of the bottom one or add altar in the middle to make it more visually appealing?

Posted 6 months ago by Chris Sharma (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Southwest ancient scarab cave. This ore cannot be mined:

Posted 6 months ago by Margo (241 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...