Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Map issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Yehsha Vip House Tavern

Today I woke up seeing something new/changed in my tavern.. I have no clue where this rocks came from or why, but It looks ugly! I would like to see it get removed as it was not there in the first place when I bought the house..
I know you creators have better things to take care of of, but im very picky with stuff and would not have bought this VIP house if I saw these rocks there in the first place..
Thanks for listening & reading.

Yours truly,
Bagheria
Posted 7 months ago by Zackey Quote
Community Manager
BagheriaYehsha Vip House Tavern

Today I woke up seeing something new/changed in my tavern.. I have no clue where this rocks came from or why, but It looks ugly! I would like to see it get removed as it was not there in the first place when I bought the house..
I know you creators have better things to take care of of, but im very picky with stuff and would not have bought this VIP house if I saw these rocks there in the first place..
Thanks for listening & reading.

Yours truly,
Bagheria

I removed the stones in your house. Although, they've been there since the update. There is no reason for me to randomly add stones there. The stones should be gone after the next server save.
Posted 7 months ago by Xuna on Legacy Quote
Player
XunaI removed the stones in your house. Although, they've been there since the update. There is no reason for me to randomly add stones there. The stones should be gone after the next server save.

Then I must be really blind cause I truly woke up this morning and was 100% sure I never saw them there.
But hey thanks a lot! It really made no sense or purpose to keep them there.
Thumbs up for the quick response.

EDIT: While we're at it.. have you guys seen or had any reports about the drake/drake lord island on shakir? ALOT of the edges on the shores/coast is bugged and looks terrible maped.. it really needs a touch all over the place its just the edges between land and water specialy in the corners.

Kindest regards
Bagheria
Posted 7 months ago by Zackey Quote
Player
Mud roof serp -1

Posted 6 months ago by Voliibear Quote
Player

Mill Avenue 2 (Shop) in Thais has an issue in this SQM. I'm looking at it and it says "You see a life fluid," although it's not visible.

The items there can't be moved and Spellweaver, owner of the house, originally had some valuable equipment there which he now cannot access/find.

Some other minor issues of the house is in the first floor some items were cleared.

Reinhard van Astrea has posted more about it in the Discord, as there's more issues than this photo displays. Photos below.

Posted 6 months ago by Nana Quote
Player
Hi. My friend was talking to Madragor about a bug that happened in my house and he told me to report it here.

This is the house info:
09:18 You see a open door.
It belongs to house 'Abandoned Shop 1'.
Magolaruccia owns this house.
09:25 House Info:
Address: Abandoned Shop 1
Rent: 1000 gold
Size: 49sqm.
These are the SQMs that got "deleted" on today's SS

All trunks with everything inside wen't missing
Nothing else was missing, either on the character or on the house. The house is clean now because the guy was afraid to lose anything else and sent it to the depot
There was nothing on his Garrogat depot neither on his residence depot

It was not objects hung on the wall that dissapeared, it was trunks.
There were a considerable amount of valuables inside them, 4p-scroll, items such as BoH, BP's runes, rings, but also there was a lot on the rest of the house and everything looked untouched.
Is there any chance you guys could compare a snapshot of before SS and after SS?
Everything looked fine until today's SS and nothing ever got lost :frowning:
The guys checked if there was any unusual log in into his account and everything matched on his own login times, as well as for the other 3 ppl invited on the house. Everyone of them, as well as everyone in Ouroboros (our guild) know each other and are real life friends, living near eachother and helping each other in-game, so thefth is out of the table I could assume

Thanks!
Posted 6 months ago by Magolaruccia Quote
Player
This stone rubble should be removed, duo the coffin it looks really bad.

Location is catacombs
Posted 6 months ago by Chris Sharma Quote
Player
The same thing happened to me at my house at Garrogat at Harbor Lane 1. It happened a few days ago for me and just like you theft is out of the question because only rl's are invited.

I hope we get compensated somehow because the loss was tremendous.
Posted 6 months ago by Rahix Quote
Player
Hi, do we have any response from the administration? We discarded the possibility of theft, as there were still many items of value in the house. Only the sqms shown are gone.
Still is a HUGE loss.

Thank you for your attention, we await your response.
Luckies

MagolarucciaHi. My friend was talking to Madragor about a bug that happened in my house and he told me to report it here.

This is the house info:
09:18 You see a open door.
It belongs to house 'Abandoned Shop 1'.
Magolaruccia owns this house.
09:25 House Info:
Address: Abandoned Shop 1
Rent: 1000 gold
Size: 49sqm.
These are the SQMs that got "deleted" on today's SS

All trunks with everything inside wen't missing
Nothing else was missing, either on the character or on the house. The house is clean now because the guy was afraid to lose anything else and sent it to the depot
There was nothing on his Garrogat depot neither on his residence depot

It was not objects hung on the wall that dissapeared, it was trunks.
There were a considerable amount of valuables inside them, 4p-scroll, items such as BoH, BP's runes, rings, but also there was a lot on the rest of the house and everything looked untouched.
Is there any chance you guys could compare a snapshot of before SS and after SS?
Everything looked fine until today's SS and nothing ever got lost :frowning:
The guys checked if there was any unusual log in into his account and everything matched on his own login times, as well as for the other 3 ppl invited on the house. Everyone of them, as well as everyone in Ouroboros (our guild) know each other and are real life friends, living near eachother and helping each other in-game, so thefth is out of the table I could assume

Thanks!
Posted 6 months ago by Luckies Quote
Player
In my house something similar happened, some things disappeared and others were trapped in a drawers within a sqm bug, I had many valuable things in there, it's been 2 days since the report was made and I still have no sign of knowing if I will recover the items.

If someone communicates with an administrator in charge of solving the problem, please let them know that there are several similar cases, thanks
Posted 6 months ago by Spellweaver Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...