Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Map issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
RekoDont understand why u whould't give my stuff back, i just care about my Undead trophy. Took me a while to collect it and now becuse a bug u wont give it back?
Cant u see in the loggs that one undead trophy is gone from the server?

Wana know how long i need to w8*?

btw this bug is still not fixed.
Posted 11 months ago by Reko (403 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I found bug rope place, in South Thais Minotaurs Cave... There is a rope place where I cant rope lootbag with help of my brother I report it to GM, he says to report it here ! . Thanks Repair it fast please
Posted 11 months ago by unknown Quote
Administrator
Hello

RekoWana know how long i need to w8*?

btw this bug is still not fixed.

I'm afraid that you will have to wait until the next map update which will happen along with the incoming patch. I'm sorry for any inconveniences, but we cannot update the current map yet.
Posted 11 months ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Just lost Deer trophy in my bugged house...wtf is going on cant u just fix this shit rly annoying 1k deers for nothing
Posted 11 months ago by Demonic Magic Era (268 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Demonic Magic EraJust lost Deer trophy in my bugged house...wtf is going on cant u just fix this shit rly annoying 1k deers for nothing

Ughhh, I guess if I ever put up stuff on new walls now it will be tested with tapestry first.
Posted 11 months ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Yup same thing with my orc trophy and all they say is to report it here.
Posted 11 months ago by Ranger Grainger (195 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
Could those lost trophies be because of a bug with client/server side flags (properties) of items? I know there is a flag meant for all wall IDs, that decides whether a wall should allow hangables or not, and maybe this could mess something up. It could be a case of a mismatch between server and client-side (e.g client allows you to hang tapestry, but then server does not).

It could also be based on outside factors -- like maybe some squaremeters have double walls stacked on top of each other in the map editor; one with the hangable flag checked and the other wall with it unchecked. In this scenario it could be possible that you are able to hang your tapestry on the wall at the bottom of the stacked "double-wall" because it is a 'hangable' wall, but then in map editor another wall is placed on top of it which means you can never see the tapestry, and thus can't reach it to take it down.

If Iryont has exact locations of a bugged wall spot these two ideas should be fairly easy to test for.
Posted 11 months ago by Myname Isethan (48 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player

Posted 10 months ago by Jestem (272 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player

Next to the Fire Elemental down Mount Sternum
Posted 9 months ago by unknown Quote
Player

My house does not contain a bed.
Posted 9 months ago by unknown Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...