Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
I gave knight sets to all the thais guards, didn't get any reward from that I heard I was goin to get a golden amulet, anyways when I ask for a new mission I'm back at the start and need to give plate sets to the people.

Posted 4 years ago by Trollkarlen (264 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Game Master
TrollkarlenI gave knight sets to all the thais guards, didn't get any reward from that I heard I was goin to get a golden amulet, anyways when I ask for a new mission I'm back at the start and need to give plate sets to the people.

I will have a look asap.
Posted 4 years ago by GM Madragor (2 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Simon the Beggar, the NPC in Fibula that gives the fibula key in exchange of some gold pieces, likes to steal your money. It's like one of those machines for juices.. It asks you for money once, then another time and then one more time and gives you the key. But if you donĀ“t have, for example, the third amount that is requested, and you go to get it and come back, you will have to pay another time for the money he requested the first time.

To be more specific, Simon the Beggar asks for 100 gp, then 500 gp and finally 200 gp more. I went with 600 gp the first time, gave them to him, and as I didn't have the last 200 gps, I went to the depot to get them and when I came back.. he asked me for those 600 gp again.. so he stole my previous gold! My name in-game is Sito and I'm just level 15.. you must know how hard was for me to lose that gold.. and even more, I don't have the key -.- I would appreciate if you gave me my gold back hehe
Posted 4 years ago by Sito (32 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Nvm, it's working.

And a minor thing, Darashia furniture NPC is really dumb and doesnt respond when you ask him his offers, and even for some items, for example coal basin.
Posted 4 years ago by Space Monkey (132 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
16:14 You see 5 white wools.
It weighs 3.2 oz.

16:14 You see a antlers.
It weighs 1.0 oz.

16:17 You see a iron headpiece.
It weighs 1.2 oz.

16:19 You see a elf ear.
It weighs 0.2 oz.

Also when i talk to Robin (haven't tested on Wyda) he doesn't react on products in plural form.

I have to say to him for example 'antler' cuz on 'antlers' he doesn't react. Same thing with 'wolf paw' and 'wolf paws'. He reacts on singular form keywords (IMO he should accept both forms).
Posted 4 years ago by Gilmor Thunderbell (189 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
21:49 Harkath Bloodblade: Do you have the skin of 100 orcs with you?
21:49 Gilrnor Thunderbell: yes
21:49 Harkath Bloodblade: Excuse me, commoner but you do not have all the skins with you.
21:48 You see 100 patch of orc skins. It weighs 80.0 oz.
Posted 4 years ago by Gilmor Thunderbell (189 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
I will have it fixed as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for the problem.
Posted 4 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
NPC Willard in Edron walks in the fire, then you cant talk to him from the counter.

It's not really a bug but it's annoying as hell.
Posted 4 years ago by Space Monkey (132 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player

i pulled all 4 levers to unseal the room + lever to move stone in the room, even went inside

22:27 Cortmaz Insane: mission
22:27 King Tibianus: Have you found and unsealed the human portal room?
22:27 Cortmaz Insane: yes
22:27 King Tibianus: Ok, then not...

Posted 4 years ago by Paris (172 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Cortmaz Insane

i pulled all 4 levers to unseal the room + lever to move stone in the room, even went inside

22:27 Cortmaz Insane: mission
22:27 King Tibianus: Have you found and unsealed the human portal room?
22:27 Cortmaz Insane: yes
22:27 King Tibianus: Ok, then not...

any eta?
Posted 4 years ago by Paris (172 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...