Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Hassan in Abukir only likes to sell to players that have more than 80 gp in their bp. This issue has been going on for awhile now and I finally am getting around to report it.

15:12 Verticordia: yes
15:12 Hassan: Here it is!
15:12 Verticordia: ultimate healing rune backpack
15:12 Hassan: You would like a backpack with an ultimate healing rune emblem sewed into the material? Sure thing, I can do that! Do you have 5 ultimate healing runes and 20 gold coins?
15:12 Hassan: You do not have enough money!
15:12 Hassan: You would like a backpack with an ultimate healing rune emblem sewed into the material? Sure thing, I can do that! Do you have 5 ultimate healing runes and 20 gold coins?

I was down to 80 gold and a bp full of UHs. If you approach him with 20 gold and 5 runes you still do not have enough money .
Posted 1 year ago by Verticordia (187 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
19:05 The Oracle: Sebb on Destiny, ARE YOU PREPARED O FACE YOUR DESTINY?

It should say "to" not o only :p
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
20:23 Professor Flitwick: Of course I can teach you spells! I know Levitate, Undead Legion, Cancel Invisibility, Magic Wall, Ultimate Light, Animate Dead, Strong Haste, and Magic Rope.
20:23 Professor Flitwick: Do you want to buy the spell 'ultimate light' for 1600 gold?

20:23 Togrim: I can teach you Mass Healing, Ultimate Light, Light Heal Friend, Heal Friend and Haste.
20:24 Togrim: Do you want to buy the spell 'ultimate light' for 1600 gold?

These npcs at garrogat magic towers teach the same spell.
Posted 1 year ago by Rocco Hung (257 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Kevin the postmaster says this.

"Kevin: Haven't you heard the news? One of our men went missing a week ago, he was carrying a very important letter, if you are up for a job then this is it, do all you can and bring him to me..."

when he is supposed to say this.

Kevin: You are not a member of our guild yet! We have high standards for our members. To rise in our guild is a difficult but rewarding task. Are you interested in joining?

please fix, can't start the quest and many others in help chat say they are bugged on different steps.
Posted 10 months ago by Smoochieboochie (81 Scout of Pendulum) Quote
Player
After you get promotion, NPCs will tell you to visit "Eremo" for new spells.

00:09 King Medivus: Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.
Posted 8 months ago by Big Lebowski (21 Cleric of Pendulum) Quote
Player
You cannot get a promotion from Yargoon, in Yehsha, yet Wiki says you can: https://wiki.mediviastats.info/Promotion
Posted 2 months ago by Luiko Mindy (102 Knight of Unity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...