Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
IryontYou might have reported it, but it is not a bug. This is how it is supposed to work and will work from now on. NPCs are not meant to be machines, but they should act a bit human like. You should expect a response before the next action can be performed (causality).

Regarding the test reports - I will pass it to other developers. Thank you.
Well I can accept that if ALL NPCs work like that, unfortunaly on example boats, all NPCs respond quickly besides forgula/icenhaal/abukir boats/steamboats..
If they don't respond in same time it's just wierd and feels more like an flaw.. I been seeing this problem for months now. I will check closely more now on all NPCs, and see if they all have same exhaust its fine for me, as you say it's not supposed to be like a machine, a 0.5 second exhaust or 1 second exhaust is okay, but that should like I said , aslong as it's the same to all NPCs not just some.
Posted 1 month ago by Zyra Coxa (284 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
I do agree. However, that shouldn't matter after the mainland update. That will be changed nonetheless.
Posted 1 month ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Sounds good :D !
Posted 1 month ago by Zyra Coxa (284 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Some words that needs to be fixed:

Osaris Faction - Meeting Honou mission:
Caliph Khanrad: His name is Honou and he seems to be hinding below the city of Shakir somewhere. The hunter did not reveal any more information other then that...

Osaris Faction - Talking to Honou:
Honou: But my job here will be a success anyways. While everyone is praying to their ridiulous gods I serve the only true god of Medivia...

Orc Faction - Blue Flame mission:
Krusnot: I would not have thought I would ever say this but enough killing for now, there is more important buisness...
Posted 4 weeks ago by Avyssus (164 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello!

Medivia coin NPC at Small venore dp looks bugged!
wisdom scroll and Prem Scroll not possible to buy!
Posted 3 weeks ago by Sigurt Eichlkas (142 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Tutor
Sigurt EichlkasHello!

Medivia coin NPC at Small venore dp looks bugged!
wisdom scroll and Prem Scroll not possible to buy!

I can buy Premium Scroll from that NPC.
11:29 Lothen: Would you like to buy a premium scroll for 100 Medivia coins?

Regarding Wisdom Scroll, this scroll should be able to buy and use only on Novus, so no issue then.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...