Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Tutor
18:08 Baob: These freaks tend to live in tombs. They might seem like humans when visible but I believe they belong to the undead. Good luck!
Eye of Shadows looks more like mini-beholders than humans :D
Posted 6 months ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Met Damon seems to have bugged his intro quest 'Good Soldier'

07:52 Met Damon: 23:51 Eike: You have it! Good. Now I need you to kill injured rats. They are a bit more 'ferocius' than spiders, but you should manage. They are somewhere in the sewers...
07:52 Met Damon: 23:48 Congratulations! You have finished the task of killing Injured Rats with total amount of 10 kills.
07:53 Ch'erry: You must go back to the NPC to collect your reward
07:53 Met Damon: whenever i say mission he repeasts that
07:53 Met Damon: i am at the npc right now

07:56 Met Damon: in the task manager it says injured rat (completed)
07:57 Ch'erry: What does the questlog say when you click on the Injured Rat (completed) part?
07:57 Met Damon: '' you have managed to kill 10/10 injured rats so far.
Posted 6 months ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
01:12 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here.

The island name is Neve, not vega anymore.
Posted 5 months ago by Alannis Shieldmaiden (68 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Bedhin sells Sudden Death Rune spell, but it doesn't pop up in his offer, same as Haste/Levitate spell (Garrogat)
Posted 5 months ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Developer
The bug with Eike is solved and Met Damon got his quest repaired. Changes will be online with next server save.
Posted 5 months ago by Siegriel (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
"05:53 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here."

Kevin's transcription at Postman's mission 9. The bag is at the lower right, not lower left(present one). Also, he mentions Vega instead of Neve.
Posted 5 months ago by Saint Auric (45 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
I have a problem with dwarf faction. After killing 950 Mino archers, my questlog still says that i finished tax mission. When i speak to Kruzak he asks me again to kill 950 mino archers and when i say yes he says i alrdy killed them. What now?

Posted 5 months ago by Bylo Minelo (100 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
06:21 Ziyad: I'm interested in such shields as demon shields, medusa shields, thaian army shield, hellforged shield, scarab shields, frozen shields, nether shields and bone shields.

this npc does not buy hellforged shields , text should be removed.
Posted 5 months ago by Kaisher (212 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
A small typo in the npc responce while turning in the slave guard task.

22:41 Caliph Khanrad: Blessings, welcome to the land of Neph, Rocco Hung.
22:41 Rocco Hung: mission
22:41 Caliph Khanrad: Good, take this for your services. We have to talk about your next mission immediatly.
Posted 5 months ago by Rocco Hung (248 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
When buying 20 ropes at the Cirone NPC i received 20 Picks.

Thank you!
Posted 4 months ago by Maelys the Monstrous (155 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...