Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Lianda: Ahahaha. Yea, I can teach you some basic spells if you want. I know force strike, energy strike, flame strike and conjure bolt.

when I try to choose some, she dont answer anything...

i need strike spells for hunt, please, im in hurry, cuz i buy premmy and im wasting time.
Posted 9 months ago by Knukles (39 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
NPC Melchior in Yehsha depot, has bugged dialogue.
12:00 Adiqi: marid
12:00 Melchior: The Marid are gentle, kind-hearted djinn, or at least that is how they act towards humans. However, they are quite reclusive, too. They will not talk to human unless he says the word of greeting first...
12:00 Melchior: And do not approach them if you are a follower of the Marid - they are impossible to fool!
12:00 Adiqi: efreet
12:00 Melchior: Beware the Efreet, stranger! They hate all humans, and if they had their way all of us would be killed. If you meet one be sure to say the word of greeting immediately because otherwise you will be killed in a heartbeat...
12:01 Melchior: And do not approach them if you are a follower of the Marid - they are impossible to fool!

12:01 Melchior: And do not approach them if you are a follower of the Marid - they are impossible to fool!
This line comes up both when taking about efreet and marid.
Posted 9 months ago by Adiqi (36 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
19:31 Queen Eloise: Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?
19:31 Isengrind: yes
19:31 Queen Eloise: Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.
19:31 Isengrind: bye

Isnt Eremo anymore.
Posted 9 months ago by Isengrind (24 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
KnuklesLianda: Ahahaha. Yea, I can teach you some basic spells if you want. I know force strike, energy strike, flame strike and conjure bolt.

when I try to choose some, she dont answer anything...

i need strike spells for hunt, please, im in hurry, cuz i buy premmy and im wasting time.

A week... And not even a answer or explanation?
Posted 9 months ago by Knukles (39 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
How to buy edron spells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4s93qJ3bQ
Posted 9 months ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Cirone steamboat NPC does not respond to 'Icenhaal'.
When players are using this key word, it should trigger a response such as.

Travel by steamboat requires a quest, started from the steamboat inside Icenhaal.
We could atleast give people a hint when a player mentions 'Icenhaal', where they have to speak to a certain NPC or person inside Icenhaal.

Eventually a person can just provide the NPC in icenhaal steamboat a 'simple fanfare' and they gain acces to travel by steamboat.

Suggestion to add: "We cannot take you towards Icenhaal as my companion still hasn't got a loud instrument, to approach the harbor safely. Can you meet up with him in Icenhaal?".
Posted 8 months ago by Tsyuki (110 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
Player
Sabri: Thank you for your services. Please tell Halfadir that the ring is gone but that we took care of the scarab problem.

He said scarab problem but I finished the larva task.
Posted 8 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Haffnal, the spell teacher npc of Yehsha seems to be bugged. He claims to sell spells, but when you say the spell name he just ignores you.

Example:

19:14 Haffnal: In this category I have 'Light Healing', 'Intense Healing', 'Ultimate Healing' and 'Antidote'.
19:14 Delleve: ultimate healing
~ no response

That happens to every spell.
Posted 8 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
11:08 Tvindorath: I can teach you many powerful spells, such as Ultimate Explosion, Paralyze, Poison Storm, Energy Bomb, Soulfire, Desintegrate, Hunting Bolt, Posion Bomb and Berserk.

Poison bomb wrong spelled, cant buy it
Posted 8 months ago by Club'by (63 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Please disregard
Posted 8 months ago by Arkyz (127 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...