Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Thanita: Are you kidding me? This is femor hills. Probably one of the roughest areas in Medivia. There is nobody else could do my job.

"There is nobody else could do my job."
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
NPC Darculd in Venore is not responding when I try to buy a letter to Markwing that i have lost or any other quest item. Character that tried tp buy it are ok second mission about lightbringer faction (mummy task) so he would be able to buy it.
This NPC is not working correctly i think.
Can someone help me about that? I need to buy quest item to finish postman quest please
Thanks
Posted 1 year ago by Thegroz (49 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
The Abukir Carpet Quest is bugged on Destiny at the moment, I have the lich skull, orb, and small oil lamp and when I tell the npc I have all of the ingredients he tells me I'm still missing something.
Posted 1 year ago by Tdot (166 Sorcerer of Destiny) Quote
Player
Crono TriggerThe Abukir Carpet Quest is bugged on Destiny at the moment, I have the lich skull, orb, and small oil lamp and when I tell the npc I have all of the ingredients he tells me I'm still missing something.

I had same issue when I did. What i did was looting one of the small oil lamp directly from a Djinn, so it worked with me. Its usually the lamp that makes the acess bugged.
Posted 1 year ago by Trist (53 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Daniel Steelsoul is drunk or retarted

Unknown13:11 Rakshy: hi
13:11 Daniel Steelsoul: Greetings and Banor with you, Rakshy!
13:11 Rakshy: heart of frost dragon
13:11 Daniel Steelsoul: The heliodor bars, did you get them?
13:11 Rakshy: yes
13:11 Daniel Steelsoul: Sorry, you do not have all the hearts with you.
Posted 1 year ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
I just spend a huge amount of effort and time into doing the Wight Task for Grondolf and the Lightbringer Faction and when handing in the mission he says

02:43 Grondolf: Finally, they are dealt with! Those warriors were a large power of Daevok's army and you did a fine job slaying them. Here, you deserve to buy yourself some shiny equipment for your work.

I received 400,000 EXP but he clearly says I should receive money yet don't receive any, I got more/better rewards on other tasks that were just as hard

Is this a bug?
Posted 1 year ago by Shadow Mers (325 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
found text error during Postman Quest
07:29 Kevin: Ok. We need a new set of uniforms, and only the best will do for us. Please travel to Venore and negotiate with Hugo Chief acontract for new uniforms.

acontract should be a space between a and contract. via making a contract.
Posted 1 year ago by Tigress (16 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
10:12 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here.

still says Vega instead of Neve
Posted 1 year ago by Tigress (16 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
17:29 Daniel Steelsoul: I feel like the one proving his innocence deserves to become the owner of his unique claok. I will keep it until that day...

Cloak not claok.
Posted 1 year ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
17:29 Daniel Steelsoul: I feel like the one proving his innocence deserves to become the owner of his unique claok. I will keep it until that day...

Cloak not claok.
Posted 1 year ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...