Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
NPC Lea in Carlin doesn't respond to 'Sudden Death' nor 'Sudden Death Rune'
Posted 1 year ago by Digan (21 Scout of Destiny) Quote
Player
Most of the NPC's that sell spells say you can ask for which level however none of them let you do it? Script issue? Also the paladin NPC in venore when you ask him about healing spells support spells etc he doesn't list them all? Is this normal?
Posted 1 year ago by Kurr (16 Cleric of Destiny) Quote
Player
Hello, i got Abukir mission bugged, when i try to talk to Eremo he never answer, mission is not registered on quest log either, i think it is due to kick during the Eremo's first speach. Please help me out.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Hello I made postman like 3 days ago and some transcript still haven't change the name of Santa's isle, it's still called Vega.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Seymour still talks about his training cellar and sells u key 4600 which has no use in Novus right now
Posted 1 year ago by Unmei (70 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Amber will only reply with 12:14 Amber: Thank you. Orcs call arrows 'pixo'. When you give her a salmon, and no other response ( i wasted a lot of salmon checking :P).
Posted 1 year ago by Syl'morcururond (60 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
NPC Kevin still calls Neve as Vega. Found it on the 9th mission of postman.

23:03 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here.
Posted 1 year ago by Khrno (83 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
So is this a bug? Or am I supposed to fatten her up? I got a bit of salmon to throw down on her
Player
Good evening, today I gave the minotaurs task to npc so he only gave me 250k of xp and he did not give me the key to enter the minotaurs mages, I'm free account I do not know if that's why I did not get my key.

Posted 1 year ago by Rookguardian de'Volth (45 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
You will get key when you start task.
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...