Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
IryontHello

I did fix it for you, but please make sure to listen to all messages the NPC has to say. If there are dots at the end of the response it means that the NPC is not done yet, so you cannot walk away like you did before.

However, we will be fix soon enough, so it won't be possible to walk away with partial missions.

Life saver!
Thank you mate
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Hello,
ive already reported it with CTRL+R but it hasnt been fixed yet. Anyway, i cant start Wolves task in Radek in thais its probably a bug. When i write Task (i can see Wolves task in the window) but when i write that i want to do the Wolves it he answers that there are no tasks for this monster.
Posted 1 year ago by Sawar (13 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
IryontHello

I did fix it for you, but please make sure to listen to all messages the NPC has to say. If there are dots at the end of the response it means that the NPC is not done yet, so you cannot walk away like you did before.

However, we will be fix soon enough, so it won't be possible to walk away with partial missions.

I had the same problem , I had task running ( had orange text every Alpha i killed ) but after killing like 7?( dont remember correct number ) i cheked my quest log and it was something wrong , so i decided to speak to npc to make sure all goin well and it wasn't... my all progres was lost , even tho i had orange text after killing alphas.
Please fix it for me becuase now killing even single alpha is big suckess, Check my logs and you will see that i had them killed .Its just not fair , hope you'll fix it
Posted 1 year ago by Swisher Sweet (257 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

Tasks do not disappear on their own. If you did accept the task then you have it and there is no possibility for it to bug out. Perhaps you were on another task (e.g. wolves or war wolves) and you didn't even notice it.

In fact, as far as I can see you have "Alpha Wolf" task with 21 kills so far.

SawarHello,
ive already reported it with CTRL+R but it hasnt been fixed yet. Anyway, i cant start Wolves task in Radek in thais its probably a bug. When i write Task (i can see Wolves task in the window) but when i write that i want to do the Wolves it he answers that there are no tasks for this monster.

That is why we do have this sub-forum :) Anyway, the keyword was "wolf", but we will add "wolves" as well. Thank you.
Posted 1 year ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
[quote=Iryont]Hello

Tasks do not disappear on their own. If you did accept the task then you have it and there is no possibility for it to bug out. Perhaps you were on another task (e.g. wolves or war wolves) and you didn't even notice it.

In fact, as far as I can see you have "Alpha Wolf" task with 21 kills so far.

yes but before that i killed around 7 , and i lost this progress when i went to speak to npc , i had the orange text when i killed those 7~ but when i went to speak to npc i lost all the progress , just like the guy that killed those 50 alpha wolves and he lost the progress too and it reseted for him
Posted 1 year ago by Swisher Sweet (257 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
The carpet NPC's doesn't take you to Darashia when typing "Darama".
Darama was a common name for the town which NPC's should respond to when trying to travel there.

Thanks in advance,
Posted 1 year ago by Basil Mouse (40 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Basil MouseThe carpet NPC's doesn't take you to Darashia when typing "Darama".
Darama was a common name for the town which NPC's should respond to when trying to travel there.

Thanks in advance,

I'm sure that's intended. On medivia we have an island called daraman, easily mixed up with darama. And isn't darama the name of the continent (ank+darashia)? Oh and why is this an issue?
Posted 1 year ago by Maas Damodred (183 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
Maas DamodredI'm sure that's intended. On medivia we have an island called daraman, easily mixed up with darama. And isn't darama the name of the continent (ank+darashia)? Oh and why is this an issue?

Possibly, but it has been like this before Daraman even existed :)
Yes, you might be correct it's the name of the entire continent.
I guess it feels like an issue as these NPC's used to be responsive to the keyword and now they're not.
Posted 1 year ago by Basil Mouse (40 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
On getting access to Abukir captain fearless says :

12:24 Captain Fearless: So you really want to pay all that money and risk your like, huh?

Shouldn't it be "risk your life" ?
Posted 1 year ago by Domien (66 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
15:06 Kasmir: I suppose that makes up for my lost ring. I hope Rahkem atleast paid you for that. Nevertheless, the scarabs are still a problem. You should meet with the Calpih again, maybe he has an idea regarding the scarabs.

Calpih != Caliph
Posted 1 year ago by Krylferth (129 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...