Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Hello,

Thank you for the reports. Both issues have been taken care of and will be visible after tomorrow's server save. Please note that Draculd does not actually want to buy wolf tooth chains but only alpha wolf tooth chains. It was a typo.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
heavy halberd 17:29 Grazlin: For smithing a double axe I will need 10 carnotite bars and 4 heliodor bars. Do you want me to smith you one?

After typin of craft reciple "heavy halberd" he reply that he needs things for double axe??
Posted 1 year ago by Bafek (73 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Is Krusnot working properly? At some point he said something like : my people prepared this for you. And he gives player nothing. Also. Orc King at the end of Faction mentions ADDON to outfit, but I got no outfit meanwhile. Is this how it is supposed to work?
Posted 1 year ago by Kael (171 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello,

Thanks for the reports. Krusnot was merely a typo. He used to give a small item reward in earlier phases of development which was later changed to experience so he still had that line. I fixed it. As for the addon: The orc king explains exactly how you can get an addon. At this point, I will not spoil this here for others.
Player
After mummies:

15:22 Garrick: Our clans have been allied for centuries now and we help each other out as good as we can. That is why I need you to meet with them. They can use some manpower and it is the perfect oppertunity for you to meet our allies...

opportunity*
Posted 1 year ago by Margo (241 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
23:03 Draculd: Do you want to sell a red skirt for 150 gold?

Apparently this npc does not buy more than 1 at a time of this item.

My friend just sold 40 skirts 1 at time... that can't be right?
Posted 1 year ago by Fanchy (198 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Both issues have been taken care of! Thank you.
Player
There's a small typo in Kasmir's speech when you finish the larva task:

01:51 Kasmir: I suppose that makes up for my lost ring. I hope Rahkem atleast paid you for that. Nevertheless, the scarabs are still a problem. You should meet with the Calpih again, maybe he has an idea regarding the scarabs.

Calpih = Caliph, right?
Posted 1 year ago by Leon Dank (124 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Thain Faction.
Alpha Wolf mission.

Okay I finished the task of killing 50 Alpha Wolves...
went to handy the task to the npc general Harkath Bloodblade, and he gave me the same task of killing the 50 alpha wolf again...

13:16 Alan Baratheon: Mission
13:16 Harkath Bloodblade: Private Alan Baratheon, your reputation is getting better and better! Good job helping our citizens but how about we get you out there fighting for your Empire? ...
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: Your actions against the war wolves sure have helped but we believe to have found the root cause of their increase in population which despite your efforts seems to go up again...
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: A new breed called the alpha wolves has emerged. They are far stronger than your regular war wolf and a lot more aggressive. I need you to deal with them...
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: Come back to me after you managed to find and slay 50 of them. You do a good job and we might even be talking about your promotion already, Alan Baratheon! ...
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: Now go! ...
13:17 Alan Baratheon: promotion
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: You have already finished this task!
13:17 Alan Baratheon: Mission
13:17 Harkath Bloodblade: Private Alan Baratheon, your reputation is getting better and better! Good job helping our citizens but how about we get you out there fighting for your Empire? ...

http://prnt.sc/dqlcad (screenshot )

I just hope I wont have to do this damn task again.
Administrator
Hello

I did fix it for you, but please make sure to listen to all messages the NPC has to say. If there are dots at the end of the response it means that the NPC is not done yet, so you cannot walk away like you did before.

However, we will be fix soon enough, so it won't be possible to walk away with partial missions.
Posted 1 year ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...