Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Zylardcan i get answer about Ilumination rings no sellable?

Aremis does not buy illuminate rings and he is not supposed to do so. He only sells them for 800 gold each.
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
Ankrahmun furniture NPC has huge issues.

When you say "Hi" "offer" he tells you categories of the stuff he offers, when you ask "pillows" he won't respond which pillows he got.
Much of the normal stuff can't be bought there like the "coal basin".
Everytime I wanted one I had to push it all the way from freakin Darashia XD

If you don't understand the problem just msg me in-game or try yourself talking to the NPC and you will see the errors.
Posted 2 years ago by Ghostboy (265 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
ShakurAnkrahmun furniture NPC has huge issues.

When you say "Hi" "offer" he tells you categories of the stuff he offers, when you ask "pillows" he won't respond which pillows he got.
Much of the normal stuff can't be bought there like the "coal basin".
Everytime I wanted one I had to push it all the way from freakin Darashia XD

If you don't understand the problem just msg me in-game or try yourself talking to the NPC and you will see the errors.

Fixxed after update.

Rohan SwiftbladeTraveller: Welcome to my shop, adventurer Rohan Swiftblade!
Rohan Swiftblade: sell gold ring
Rohan Swiftblade: sell golden ring
Traveller: Do you want to sell a golden ring for 8000 gold?
Rohan Swiftblade: yes
Traveller: Ok. Here is your money.

You see a gold ring.
It weighs 1.0 oz.

Does not accept 'gold ring' even though it's the item name

Fixxed after update. You will have to say the item name then.

Fixu'ki23:32 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here.

Should be the lower RIGHT door for the 9th mission (postbag for Santa Claus), not the lower left. Lower left is the present for Dermot in mission 5.

Fixxed after update.

BastardlyAttempting to travel to Thais from Ankrahmun gives me this --
18:40 Captain Sinbeard: Welcome on board, Sir Bastardly.
18:40 Bastardly: thais
18:40 Captain Sinbeard: I'm sorry but my ship does not currently service that port.

Attempting to travel to Ankrahmun from Thais gives me absolutely nothing. Is Captain Bluebear meant to have no dialogue telling us it's not a valid ship route?

Fixxed after update.

Bili21:34 Bili: daughter
21:34 Valus: I don't have a daughter. I used to have a sister called but she died when I was 8 years old. She accidently ate tar and got sick. She always insisted that a stranger in black robes gave her the venomous meat.

Isn't he supposed to mention the name of his sister?

He is not. If you want to find out more about his sister I recommend reading the books on Abukir ;)
Player
npc bank in abukir. i can change gold to platinum and crystal to platinum, but cant change platinum to crystal.

check pls
Posted 2 years ago by Juju Teste (48 Scout of Destiny) Quote
Player
Juju Testenpc bank in abukir. i can change gold to platinum and crystal to platinum, but cant change platinum to crystal.

check pls

It works just fine. You must've done something wrong.
Player
When travelling with the carpet between abukir and darashia sometimes I have to type 'yes' twice. I think it's because I say yes before the npc writes his response.

I haven't tested other carpet routes, but I know for sure that this problem does not exist on boats.

Shop npcs are also able to process your request despite not being given time to respond. For example, if you sell items quickly enough, the only thing the npc writes is "ok, here is your money".

Thank you!
Posted 2 years ago by Margo (241 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
It is possible to buy as a Sorcerer spells like 'Intense Healing Rune' and 'Ultimate Healing Rune' from NPC Shalmar in Darashia. He took my money for those spells and when I am trying to use it is written ' You need to learn this spell first '.
When I am trying to buy those spells again, he keep saying 'You already know this spell'.
Player
npc Wulkan typo
18:14 Ciskingen: sell 3 ancient boots
18:14 Wulkan: Do you want to sell 3ncient boots for 15000 gold?
Posted 2 years ago by Devin (239 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
NPC in Thais stolen my 10k .....

14:50 Suzy: So I should change 10000 of your gold coins to 0 platinum coins for you?
Posted 1 year ago by Zjarany Joe Streaming (78 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Issue with smith.

20:48 Grazlin: For crafting a golden pick I will need your golden pick, 5 gold bars, 2 carnotite bars and 1 heliodor bar. Do you want me to smith you one?
Posted 1 year ago by Dough Maker (50 Scout of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...