Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Administrator
Hello

I will check this out tomorrow and I will fix it for you then. However, I do strongly suggest to leave factions for now, that is until the actual revamp.

You can make the progress up to some sort of access point, but the rest would be a purely waste of time.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello Iryont. I would like my knight sets returned rocco hung/venore or either the mission fixed like you did for others. Thanks.

Rocco HungYou can finally fix my char too when it comes to Thaian faction and Harkath Bloodblade. Thanks.

Afaik everyone who is doing the k set mission has been stuck since the beginning and are still stuck.

http://medivia.org/forum/topic/16980/1/
Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
No problem at all. I will have a look as well and if so, I will move you up in the progress. I'm sorry, apparently I did miss your post back then.
Player
Seymour does not want to give me next task after elves(rook). Leaving this here because sometimes we forget things :D
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
DandarisSorry if I sound impatient, I presume you have your hands full working on alot of other stuff.
But can you please move my progress in the Carlin Faction to the next mission? (sheep task)

thanks in advance!

Hello Iryont, I got the same problem as Dandaris, can't choose the next mission (Sheep)
Can u plx fix this one for me.

Mentic has the same issue as me.

/Reko
Posted 2 years ago by Reko (403 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
RekoHello Iryont, I got the same problem as Dandaris, can't choose the next mission (Sheep)
Can u plx fix this one for me.

Mentic has the same issue as me.

/Reko

Hello Iryont,

Still not fixed
Posted 2 years ago by Reko (403 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

I did fix it for all three of you (the task should count the kills now) and I did prepare a small hotfix which should avoid this issue in the near future, but I'm afraid from now on I will not be fixing anything else regarding factions until the actual revamp. The revamp is heavily being worked on along with the Ice Islands and South Thais update. I hope we can release it at the same time.

FarrkSeymour does not want to give me next task after elves(rook). Leaving this here because sometimes we forget things :D

It should be fixed by now. Thank you for the reminder.
Player
Hello
i find that Elathriel doesn't sell the fireball spell. But he should. He even says so:
"08:34 Elathriel: I teach the spells 'Light Magic Missile', 'Heavy Magic Missile', 'Fireball', 'Great Fireball', 'Fire Bomb', and 'Explosion'."

he doesn't react at "fireball"
Posted 2 years ago by Latajacy Potwor Spaghetti (81 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Abdi (and probably Abukir boat captain as well) have slower reaction time compared to every other boat/carpet sailor/flyer.

You can test it by setting up two hotkeys:

hi hills yes (use in abukir carpet)

and

hi venore yes (use on any boat)

Normal cities can be traveled to with simple 3 fast "send automatically" hotkey keystrokes in client. When it comes to Abukir, it simply does not work.

+

15:04 Rocco Hung: hi
15:04 Abdi: Welcome, Sir Rocco Hung.
15:04 Rocco Hung: hills
15:04 Rocco Hung: yes
15:04 Abdi: Do you want me to take you to Femor Hills for 80 gold coins?
15:04 Rocco Hung: yes
<flies>
Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

Actually it should work like on Abukir since we did change the NPC system a bit during that update, however, not all NPCs (mostly old ones) were changed so far. It should be done within the next updates.

I can imagine this is not the answer you were looking for.
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...