Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Administrator
DandarisI am however a bit bothered by the fact that you said it was working properly 1,5 years ago.. However it seems it was not.

That was my assumption at the time since I wasn't the one to develop factions in the first place. That is including the lore and NPCs themselves.

DandarisI know progress was halted at some point (probably regarding this quest) but I thought the issue might be resolved by now.. I hope you will openly state this the next time a quest isnt working properly so we dont bother wasting our time.

At the time factions were created by Doyle. However, since he "left" us he was never able to finish them properly. Everything was left as it was since then. A few months ago the main problem was to get one of our developers (Xuna or Shiva Shadowsong) to work on them, but since none of us was really familiar with the lore we were avoiding it indefinitely. Obviously that has changed now.

DandarisThanks again for the fast reply, im really looking forward to the revamp and what it has in store for us. Can only say, that I hope its as properly put togheter as the Abukir lore. (which was in my eyes the direction that tibia should have taken many years ago)

Have a good day.

Indeed. I believe you will enjoy it :) Thank you and have a good day as well.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
LollerbladezHello!

Started Carlin faction where I gave the c sets to the npcs.

After that The Queen and Shauna didn't reply to me when I asked for mission.

Tried everyday since because it was like 5-6 days ago.

I just handed in these crown sets aswell, Queen doesnt reply to the keyword mission :(

Posted 2 years ago by Dandaris (293 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
i done the Goods of medivia quest+ i joined to the thaian army and started task in ab.
Roderick house , so i done 1 task to talk to the elves , taked next task (kill 400 elf guardians)
and when i finishied it , there was no answers form this npc.
nothing form roderick (i mean that he again told me that i should kill 400 elf guardians)
and nothing form elathier(or something , this elve on -3 HG key)
after i re-log and talk again to roderick he send me to kazoo prison and i lost all progress of my tasks .
http://imgur.com/edit?album_id=Yv9AE
http://imgur.com/a/Yv9AE
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
The issue with my task on carlin faction is fixed and works now :) Thanks!
Posted 2 years ago by Lollerbladez (315 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
DandarisI just handed in these crown sets aswell, Queen doesnt reply to the keyword mission :(

Sorry if I sound impatient, I presume you have your hands full working on alot of other stuff.
But can you please move my progress in the Carlin Faction to the next mission? (sheep task)

thanks in advance!

Player
Im still really looking for the postman fix.. :SSS please iryont hohohh its very dumb already.. you said you'll fix it two weeks ago, could you really? im still tossin my freakin lootbags xD

-Chaos Bolt
Posted 2 years ago by Xareviix (167 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
DandarisSorry if I sound impatient, I presume you have your hands full working on alot of other stuff.
But can you please move my progress in the Carlin Faction to the next mission? (sheep task)

thanks in advance!

Your progress should be fixed now.

Chaos BoltIm still really looking for the postman fix.. :SSS please iryont hohohh its very dumb already.. you said you'll fix it two weeks ago, could you really? im still tossin my freakin lootbags xD

-Chaos Bolt

This should be taken care of after server save. Please make sure to ask Tibra for "treachery" as well.

The rest issues will have to until the actual revamp.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
IryontYour progress should be fixed now.

Indeed it is, however it solved pretty much nothing since the sheep task is not working.
Kills do not count towards progress and the keyword reset doesn't work on Shauna ;/

/sadface
Player
I just handed in 5 crown sets, but the queen does not respond me.
Posted 2 years ago by Tookas Cryx (414 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
MenticI just handed in 5 crown sets, but the queen does not respond me.

I got the same issue.

/Reko
Posted 2 years ago by Reko (403 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...