Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Hello!

I still have a problem with Shauna not counting my sheep kills, and I tried reset again but it didn't work.

Posted 2 years ago by Lollerbladez (315 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

I'm not really sure what do you mean "Shauna is not counting my sheep kills". You didn't finish the task yet as far as I can tell.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
RekoI got problem with the Carlin faction aswell i have finish the first mission but i cant take the reward. Can u look this up.

/Reko

Hello,

Have u looked this up?
Posted 2 years ago by Reko (403 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Please elaborate. What kind of NPC did you talk to, what did you do, and what kind of keywords did you use.

I will gladly have a look.
Player
IryontHello

I'm not really sure what do you mean "Shauna is not counting my sheep kills". You didn't finish the task yet as far as I can tell.

Problem is when I kill a sheep the kill doesn't count.
Posted 2 years ago by Lollerbladez (315 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
LollerbladezProblem is when I kill a sheep the kill doesn't count.

Hi Iryont, i got the same problem now haha.

Regards
Posted 2 years ago by Faran alan Thorshak (203 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
DandarisYes, it works now, quest completed instantly.

17:28 You see a golden amulet.
It weighs 8.3 oz.

Edit: The Quest doesnt show as completed in my questlog even though that its finished now.

I've got same issue, finished that quest month ago, Harkath has no new missions for me but the quest still doesn't show as finished in the quest log.
Posted 2 years ago by Gunther Hermann (227 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Vardy

i pulled all 4 levers to unseal the room + lever to move stone in the room, even went inside

22:27 Cortmaz Insane: mission
22:27 King Tibianus: Have you found and unsealed the human portal room?
22:27 Cortmaz Insane: yes
22:27 King Tibianus: Ok, then not...

I am having the same problem. Its been almost 1,5 years now and still nobody managed to finish this questline simply because either the Quest log description is wrong/incomplete or NPCS dont reply to the right keywords.

I pulled all 4 levers in MOTLS and even threw a human tome on the flame.

This theoretically 'unseals' the portal. Which is exactly what the king asks for.

He does not say 'Ask Avar Tar for a mission, slay the demon inside, step inside the portal'

He asks you to unseal it to support Avar Tar, which is exactly what we did..

Since its been almost 1,5 years now, I would like to kindly ask you to either complete the quest log with valid information such as slay the demon (Infernatil) thats inside 3 times for Avar Tar. (after completing Verminor task)

Currently Thaian army faction has the worst rewards and its progress is halted still while lightbringers are running around with a 30% all res amulet and way easier tasks.

King Medivus clearly states that he wants to release the Archdemons to destroy the lightbringers, so killing them would make no sense in this questline either..

Also, its pretty much near impossible for any knight to get the last hit on any of these demon bosses...

I hope you take my feedback into consideration.

Posted 2 years ago by Dandaris (293 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
I do appreciate your feedback, but there is no point in pointing out mistakes regarding the lore since we do not plan to keep the same story (similar, but not the same) within the revamped factions.

There is nothing more for you to do. If you would like to have more missions then all you can do now is to wait for the revamp. It shouldn't take long (relatively) once we are done with the update regarding south Thais and revamp of the Ice Islands.

LollerbladezProblem is when I kill a sheep the kill doesn't count.

MoalisHi Iryont, i got the same problem now haha.

Regards

I did create a hotfix for you two. I believe it should work now. I'm sorry for any inconveniences.
Player
IryontI do appreciate your feedback, but there is no point in pointing out mistakes regarding the lore since we do not plan to keep the same story (similar, but not the same) within the revamped factions.

There is nothing more for you to do. If you would like to have more missions then all you can do now is to wait for the revamp. It shouldn't take long (relatively) once we are done with the update regarding south Thais and revamp of the Ice Islands.

Thank you for the quick response. I will sit tight and wait for the revamp and work on carlin faction in the meantime.

I am however a bit bothered by the fact that you said it was working properly 1,5 years ago.. However it seems it was not.

I know progress was halted at some point (probably regarding this quest) but I thought the issue might be resolved by now.. I hope you will openly state this the next time a quest isnt working properly so we dont bother wasting our time.

Thanks again for the fast reply, im really looking forward to the revamp and what it has in store for us. Can only say, that I hope its as properly put togheter as the Abukir lore. (which was in my eyes the direction that tibia should have taken many years ago)

Have a good day.

Posted 2 years ago by Dandaris (293 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...