Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Npc shouldnt be able to reach the player to heal him outside of temple
and also cant go to arena if he keeps saying heal

PS: im 99% sure they MC but im 100% they were afk macro

Posted 2 years ago by Vexation Quote
Administrator
Hello

Thank you guys. I did fix all issues, however, some of them might happen later on since the map itself is still being worked on for the content update.

NPC Marlene will be fixed after server save though.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont Quote
Player
Hello!

Started Carlin faction where I gave the c sets to the npcs.

After that The Queen and Shauna didn't reply to me when I asked for mission.

Tried everyday since because it was like 5-6 days ago.
Posted 2 years ago by Lollerbladez Quote
Player
Still waiting for a solution for the NPC Harkath Bloodblade who accepts your 9 k sets and then resets your progress back to the state where you need to give 28 plate sets again.

You still get to keep the outfit (which is the next part of the questline, by killing 400 lightbringers)

More about it: http://medivia.org/forum/topic/16980/1/

Posted 2 years ago by Dandaris Quote
Administrator
Hello guys

In such case it might be worth moving you up in the progress. As you all know the factinos are being revamped as well, but that's going to take a while, so meanwhile that has to be fixed manually.
Player
Would it be possible to move further in the progress? As far as I know Carlin faction been possible to do, so would appreciate being able to do it now like other people and not wait till revamp. >.<
Posted 2 years ago by Lollerbladez Quote
Player
Would really like to get the Postman fixed for lightbringers aswell.. like how long it will take? i have to keep ditchin my lootbags and lose cash?

one simple hotfix on dermot and it would be done, so please iryont.

-Chaos Bolt
Posted 2 years ago by Xareviix Quote
Administrator
LollerbladezWould it be possible to move further in the progress? As far as I know Carlin faction been possible to do, so would appreciate being able to do it now like other people and not wait till revamp. >.<

Yes, I can definitely do that for you.

Chaos BoltWould really like to get the Postman fixed for lightbringers aswell.. like how long it will take? i have to keep ditchin my lootbags and lose cash?

one simple hotfix on dermot and it would be done, so please iryont.

-Chaos Bolt

What is the problem exactly? I will prepare a hotfix as soon as you elaborate this one.
Player
IryontYes, I can definitely do that for you.

Hello Iryont!

I have the same problem, i have send u an email about it.
I also know Reko has the exact same thing as Lollerbladez and me.

Could u move us up forward aswell?

Best regards
Posted 2 years ago by Faran alan Thorshak Quote
Player
Hey iryont, the problem is Dermot in fibula wont allow me to deliver the present, jusst keeps throwin me into dwacatha prison.. :s

-Chaos Bolt
Posted 2 years ago by Xareviix Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...