Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
seymour doesn t give the quantity for trolls on the next mission task in rook. What is the quantity?

Posted 4 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
Currently on "prepare for the invasion" mission in thais.
I was told to give p set for each unarmed npc, 29 in total.
I gave it to everyone and still got 4 sets left in bps.
quest description mentions people outside the city too, so i tried but it didnt work

list of npcs refusing to take set:

Hanna
Gorn (asks if i want to buy a plate for 4gp)
Sam (offers me chain legs)
Lynda
Hardek
Loria

Muriel indeed took 2 sets, but i think they all can (he didnt mention it was for his boss, so im not sure if it counts or i wasted 1 set).

im not sure about sam and hardek, but rest looks unarmed to me.
In case you meant greenshore/fibula i tried there too, none of npcs wanted set and there is simply no more npcs around thais.
Fix it please.

Also, when i went to general again and said "mission", he started to talk about my current task and asked if i want to accept it.
I didnt say nothing, becouse i was scared of possible reset, but shouldnt he say something like "you're not done yet"?
Posted 4 years ago by Paris (172 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Game Master
I will have it fixed until friday

in the meanwhile I enabled Muriel to take all other sets of npcs which do not worl at the noment. I am rly busy today. Sorry

Ps
Lubo and Hoggle need a set too.
Posted 4 years ago by GM Madragor (2 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Not sure if u fixed it already or not, but Muir Lightbringer has part of dialogue which u have to repeat. Eg. he says '...some part of dialogue' but u have to just tell to Muir some part of dialogue, without ' ' and ...

Posted 4 years ago by Zahnoshee (124 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
13:31 Muriel: Fine. Do not expect a 'thank you'. I waited way too long for my armory. Anyway, you can talk to the general now that you are done with this mission.

after that

13:32 Business Man: hail general
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Salutations, commoner Business Man!
13:32 Business Man: mission
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Good to see a new face in our army. On behalf of King Tibianus every non-armed citizen of Thais must be equipped with a plate set. ...
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: We have to be prepared for a direct attack on the city by the Lightbringers. ...
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Will you take care of this, Business Man?
Game Master
Business Man13:31 Muriel: Fine. Do not expect a 'thank you'. I waited way too long for my armory. Anyway, you can talk to the general now that you are done with this mission.

after that

13:32 Business Man: hail general
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Salutations, commoner Business Man!
13:32 Business Man: mission
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Good to see a new face in our army. On behalf of King Tibianus every non-armed citizen of Thais must be equipped with a plate set. ...
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: We have to be prepared for a direct attack on the city by the Lightbringers. ...
13:32 Harkath Bloodblade: Will you take care of this, Business Man?

I found the error. Unfortunately I am not at home with a secure connection to change it on spot. I will try to have it uploaded by this evening. Do not say yes to this mission proposed by blood.
Player
Cool

Another thing worth to mention:

11:38 King Tibianus: I hereby declare that you, my loyal subject Business Man, are from now on in duty of the Thaian Army. Talk to the general, Dermot, Avar Tar, Roderick and me about missions.

both Avar Tar and King dont give any missions. Possibly becouse im not high enough in ranks of army to get any, but i would rather report it just to be sure.
Also, i finished all 3 tasks for Roderick and he is not answering now, same with Elathriel.

Im not sure if it suppose to be like this and im done with persuasion mission (atleast in ab), or its a bug.
Game Master
Business ManCool

Another thing worth to mention:

11:38 King Tibianus: I hereby declare that you, my loyal subject Business Man, are from now on in duty of the Thaian Army. Talk to the general, Dermot, Avar Tar, Roderick and me about missions.

both Avar Tar and King dont give any missions. Possibly becouse im not high enough in ranks of army to get any, but i would rather report it just to be sure.
Also, i finished all 3 tasks for Roderick and he is not answering now, same with Elathriel.

Im not sure if it suppose to be like this and im done with persuasion mission (atleast in ab), or its a bug.

I will have all fixed until tonight. King will not grant you any mission unless you are a silver guard.
Player
On the first Carlin Fraction mission we're asked to bring 5 crown sets to every single member of bonecrushed family and Shauna.
BUT after delivering them and talking with Queen:

15:06 Queen Eloise: I greet thee, my loyal subject.
15:06 Business Man: mission
15:06 Queen Eloise: So you did provide every member of the bonecrusher family and Shauna a brand new crown set and helmet?

I thought its a bait, so i immediately said "no" and started to ask about helmet around the carlin. I ofc. wasted my time, becouse

15:06 Queen Eloise: So you did provide every member of the bonecrusher family and Shauna a brand new crown set and helmet?
15:06 Business Man: yes
15:06 Queen Eloise: Thank you Business Man for your help. I wish to honor your help. From now on you are a member of the Carlin Army.

+ My next mission is a task to kill 200 sheeps, but i couldnt even accept/reject/hear about it before its already in my questlog.
Knowing how troublemaking it is (Jeppiish case) i suggest to add simple
"would you like to do this now?"
if yes -> task
if no -> "come back when you're ready"

or just move this task to Shauna as it is her task anyway

Ok its getting better and better now :D
killed a sheep, didnt count, so i went to cancel my current tasks.

Avar Tar went smooth and i cancelled Verminor task
General said:
15:31 Business Man: cancel
15:31 Harkath Bloodblade: You haven't started any mission so far.
15:31 Business Man: mission
15:31 Harkath Bloodblade: You have not yet provided every inhabitant a plate set.

but i did it and even my questlog shows me a mission to kill 500 lightbringer knights.

Dermot:
15:34 Business Man: hi
15:34 Dermot: Hello, traveller Business Man. How can I help you?
15:34 Business Man: cancel
15:34 Dermot: You haven't started any mission so far.

So i guess it was cancelled automatically

Now, i went to carlin queen again, but she didnt give me a mission again

15:39 Business Man: hail queen
15:39 Queen Eloise: I greet thee, my loyal subject.
15:39 Business Man: mission
15:39 Queen Eloise: Talk to Shauna about missions you could undertake to support my reign.

Shauna is not answering for "mission" "sheeps"

15:45 Business Man: cancel
15:45 Shauna: You haven't started any mission so far.
( yes i did...)
15:45 Business Man: reset
15:45 Shauna:As you wish.

Still doesnt count BUT mission was cancelled at queen

15:51 Queen Eloise: I greet thee, my loyal subject.
15:51 Business Man: mission
15:51 Queen Eloise: So you did provide every member of the bonecrusher family and Shauna a brand new crown set and helmet?
15:51 Business Man: yes
15:51 Queen Eloise: Thank you Business Man for your help. I wish to honor your help. From now on you are a member of the Carlin Army.

but sheeps still not count.
Game Master
^Solved
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...