Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > NPC issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Administrator
Thais was the only one affected by this issue as far as I can tell. It will be fixed after server save.
Posted 3 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Captain Fearless won't bring me to Daraman in exchange for 100 Hyena Fangs. I've tried every combination of Hyaena" and nothing works.
Posted 3 years ago by Tankenstien (165 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Player
12:02 Captain Fearless: Welcome on board, Sir Gilmor Thunderbell.
12:02 Gilmor Thunderbell: passage
12:02 Captain Fearless: Where do you want to go? To Thais, Carlin, Ab'Dendriel, Edron, Darashia or Ankrahmun?
12:02 Gilmor Thunderbell: abukir
12:02 Captain Fearless: Do you want me to take you to Abukir for 350 gold coins?

same with all npcs (including carpet)
Posted 3 years ago by Gilmor Thunderbell (189 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
just noticed a few errors in the speech of Donnar

22:05 Donnar: Thank god. As you might know, Abukir has been shut off from the civilization for many centuries now...

22:05 Donnar: We angered the immortal inhabitants of this continent and they doomed us, nearly killing every single one of us...

22:05 Donnar: There were seven plagues destroying our city but a few of us managed to survive them and live for generations. Up until now...

22:06 Donnar: I am sure there is a way to make the thunderstorms disappear, so it's possible for us to use the ship route again and supply our city with food from elsewhere...

22:07 Donnar: Go there. As soon as you are over the mountain and entered the desert head either north west or east, until you reach a cave protected by the undead along the mountain range...
Posted 3 years ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Good job guys.
Tutor
Petros: The first city was called Abukir located west of Kha'Zeel. The city lived peacefully and colonized the rest of Darama with the help of the Thaian kingdom...

Petros: If you are interested in the storybook, I am sure they can still be found somewhere in the city. I believe my grandfather kept them in the palace.
Posted 3 years ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
aremis buys only 1 bow/crossbow at once.

03:27 Cortmaz The Explorer: sell 20 crossbow
03:27 Aremis: Do you want to sell a crossbow for 160 gold?

03:28 Cortmaz The Explorer: sell 20 crossbows
03:28 Aremis: Do you want to sell a crossbow for 160 gold?
Posted 3 years ago by Paris (172 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Small problem with Wulkan aswell.

12:57 Lollerbladez: sell 7 torn quicksand boots

12:57 Wulkan: Do you want to sell a torn quicksand boots for 10000 gold?

Posted 3 years ago by Lollerbladez (315 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
00:15 Ishebad: Back then I still had feelings for the human race and I asked Arkhotep if he could transform the others aswell but he told me that he would have to lock up his betrayers before they could destroy the newly colonized cities too...

Should be Arkhothep
Posted 3 years ago by Gilmor Thunderbell (189 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Good job guys. It should be fixed after server save.
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...