I have played this game for a cpl months now and wanted to leave some feedback as I am now moving away from this game.
- Looks Great
- Customer Controls are Nice
- Customizable UI (be better if able to put hotkey bars on screen)
- Trade skills are interesting
- Dungeons sound nice (not participated)
- Able to find Attributed gear is pretty cool
- An MMO that seems tailored to Solo Play for the first 80 hours or more of gameplay before party hunts seem worthwhile.
- Grindy Kill Tasks that can only be gained in Solo Play and in spawns of needed mobs that are scarce in mob population for what you need.
- Asshole community/ Power Abusers
- No Market ( LOL Fail more)
- Maps are waaaaaaaaay to big. To easy to get lost.
- Level Cap kinda sucks (atleast no skill cap)
In Conclusion... I wont be back.