In the last 7 days we had 3819 unique players logged into the game.
Progeny launch in: ONLINE!
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > General Talk > NEW - POA interest check (Legacy)
[REPLY]
Player
NEW - POA interest check (Legacy)
Hi, checking POA interest
Posted 3 months ago by Gwen (343 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
I'm super interested.

Need Lord Azeran quest too
Posted 3 months ago by Boizeco (166 Imperial Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Opa!
Tenho mais 3 amigos que fecham
POA
LORD AZERAM
Posted 3 months ago by Pedrin Manja'Rola (149 Royal Archer of Legacy) Quote
Player
I'm interested, I already have the books
Posted 3 months ago by Cuicas (494 Imperial Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I am interested.
Posted 3 months ago by Excavator (234 Imperial Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I am interested!
Posted 3 months ago by Hexenbane (224 High Mage of Legacy) Quote
Player
I believe we have enough ppl for a service. If you are interested please msg me in discord or in game, so I can give you the link for the discord where we gonna talk more info.

Below follow the intel that already been decided regarding the service.

Adrenaline POA Service - Legacy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Plaguebringers of Abukir
Requirements: Level 100+, Lord Azeran Quest Completed, Tar Books Quest Completed
Cost: 150k
Reward: Quicksand Boots, Ancient Backpack, and a choice between one of the following; Magician's Staff, Ancient Crossbow, or Soul Gem
Time: Saturday or Sunday to be defined within Semptember and October of 2022.
Length: Expected to be 2 hours, with possibility of varying.

What Supplies do you need?
Warriors:
- 5-10 bps of uh (depending on your level and confidence)
- 5 bp of explo
- 1 bps of hmm
- 2 Stone Skin Amulets
- 1 Strange Talisman (Do not forget, its important for one of the bosses for your own protection.)
Also recommended for your comfort: RoP fully charged and a couple of might rings

Scouts:
- 3-5 bps of uh (depending on your level and confidence)
- 10 bps of sd
- 5 bp explo
- 1 bp hmm
- 1-3 bp of big mana fluid (depending on your level and confidence, aswell as if you got RoP and/or mana food)
- 2 Stone Skin Amulets
- 1 Strange Talisman (Do not forget, its important for one of the bosses for your own protection.)
Also recommended for your comfort: Mana food and RoP and a couple of might rings

Mages:
- 2-5 bp of big mana fluid (depending on your level and confidence, aswell as if you got RoP and/or mana food)
- 2 bp of UH
- 10 bps of sd
- 5 bp of explo
- 3 Energy Ring or mana shield spell
- 1 bp hmm
- 2 Stone Skin Amulets
Also recommended for your comfort: Mana food, RoP and a couple of might rings

Instructions:

(English): Please send the money to Gwen - Garrogat to confirm your presence.

If you give up on doing the quest for any reason you just need to send me a message, LATEST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SERVICE, and you will get your money back.

The service will be canceled if there will be less than 10 people interested.

Information regarding the gathering will be provided in discord.

Make sure to always listen to the clearing team and never go ahead of who will be providing the service.

We will use discord to communicate, please make sure to have your account set up already. In the same discord you will be able to contact us to ask anything you need to know before the quest.

The instructions during the service will be given prioritly in English. However, if someone does not understand English, I will also explain in Portuguese.

(Portuguese):
Para confirmar sua presença por favor envie o pagamento para Gwen - Garrogat

Caso você desista de participar do serviço por qualquer motivo ATÉ 24 HORAS ANTES DO SERVIÇO, por favor envie uma mensagem privada no meu discord e eu irei enviar seu dinheiro de volta.

O serviço será cancelado se houver menos de 10 pessoas interessadas em participar.

Informações mais detalhadas sobre aonde e que horas iremos nos encontrar no dia do serviço serão fornecidas no discord.

Por favor, preste atenção nas intruções oferecidas pelo grupo de players que irá limpar a quest e nunca ande em frente da gente.

Nós usaremos discord para nos comunicarmos, então por favor tenha acesso a discord, incluindo um fone de ouvido ou similar, para que possa ouvir as instruções. Providencie isso antes do dia da quest! No discord que estaremos usamos será possível enviar perguntas antes da quest ser realizada.

As instruções no dia serão dadas primeiramente em inglês. Caso alguém não compreenda a língua, também irei explicar em português.

Best regards,

Gwen.
Adrenaline Member.
Posted 3 months ago by Gwen (343 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
also interested
Posted 3 months ago by Dej Piniondz (167 Royal Archer of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...