A long-awaited Jungle update, that we have been working on for the past few months has arrived!
Today's update has introduced a lot of new content, including a new continent of Khea and a city of Luana.
The update features a questline that ends with a first-in-game dungeon, many new creatures and items, quests, tasks and many more!
Luana is accessible by every player with a premium account status and is reachable through the services of boat captains in cities.
Today's patch has also introduced the following changes::
- Enabled item auto-stacking on all game worlds (previously enabled only on Progeny).
- Updated game client UI color theme.
- Added adventurer's tools to the Store.
- Changed login and logout magic effect.
- Slightly increased amount of rune charges of store runes on Progeny (from 1.4x rate to 1.6x rate, see Progeny News thread for more information).
- Many minor map bug fixes.
- Reworked several sprites, such as jungle trees and moss on walls.
Please restart your game clients for a mandatory update!