Following changes were made as of today:
- Halloween Event has ended, Halloween coins no longer drop from hostile creatures.
- Removed Halloween decoration items from cities and Store offer.
- Changed Ancient Watcher's retargeting strategy.
- Added increased heartbeat sound that starts playing when a player has less than 10% max health.
- Purification now heals 5 times, once every 2 seconds instead of 10 times, once every second.
- Every Purification spell tick now heals double the amount of health, the average amount of health restored remains the same.
- Purification's efficiency is reduced by 20% when cast on yourself.
- Increased Titan's spawn time within the City of Giants in Garrogat by about 35%.
- Archbishop Zorbar announced holy explosion attack now deals more damage and can be cast within the whole boss arena.
- Archbishop Zorbar now has a low chance to announce and summon an icon of light during the boss fight.
- Archbishop Zorbar spawns more summons more frequently.
- Kaine now sees invisible players.
- Reduced fee when travelling with Randy from 3 ember coins to 1 ember coin.
- Added "Randy's Collection" quest.
- Using a stack of roe on an aquarium will fill it to its maximum capacity with a single use.
- Levers opening the fences to abominations within the White Rose Tomb now summons a single skull reaper and temporarily blocks the entrance to the room upon use.
- Moved the room with lever opening the castle in Aividem to the east.
- Enabled and active sharing experience mode within the party is no longer required to view loot within the party channel.
- Divine flame now emits large white light.
- Added name change, recovery key and transfer service scrolls to the Store offer.
- Added the Genesis to Compendium.
- Added world map view to the minimap.
- Lightbringer Heroes now drain more mana at melee range.
- Planting pots are no longer blockable.
- Planting pots and aquariums can now be placed on other furniture, for e.g., tables.
- It is now possible to use a travelling module to travel from the Foreign Lands.
- Chain legs can now be attributed using painite crystals.
Following sprite changes were introduced within this game client update:
- Corrected sprites of a spooky bed.
- Duke outfit has been reworked.
- A lot of exterior and interior objects have been revamped (barrels, fountain, tables, chairs stairs, ladders, boxes, etc.).
- Reworked sprites of arrows, talons and small diamonds.
Tasks for the following creatures can now be accepted from the Huntsman Guild:
• Emperor Scorpion,
• Wild Gryphon,
• Winged Vermin,
• Crystal Bug,
Added shaders that are applied:
• when creature receives physical damage,
• on creatures with certain conditions (magic shield, shield, purification, petrification),
• on unopened corpses,
• on players' death,
• on ready-to-use divine flame and primordial weapons.