In the last 7 days we had 2446 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > Medivia update - 4.50
[REPLY]
Community Manager
Medivia update - 4.50
Dear players

Following changes were made as of today:

- Halloween Event has ended, Halloween coins no longer drop from hostile creatures.
- Removed Halloween decoration items from cities and Store offer.
- Changed Ancient Watcher's retargeting strategy.
- Added increased heartbeat sound that starts playing when a player has less than 10% max health.
- Purification now heals 5 times, once every 2 seconds instead of 10 times, once every second.
- Every Purification spell tick now heals double the amount of health, the average amount of health restored remains the same.
- Purification's efficiency is reduced by 20% when cast on yourself.
- Increased Titan's spawn time within the City of Giants in Garrogat by about 35%.
- Archbishop Zorbar announced holy explosion attack now deals more damage and can be cast within the whole boss arena.
- Archbishop Zorbar now has a low chance to announce and summon an icon of light during the boss fight.
- Archbishop Zorbar spawns more summons more frequently.
- Kaine now sees invisible players.
- Reduced fee when travelling with Randy from 3 ember coins to 1 ember coin.
- Added "Randy's Collection" quest.
- Using a stack of roe on an aquarium will fill it to its maximum capacity with a single use.
- Levers opening the fences to abominations within the White Rose Tomb now summons a single skull reaper and temporarily blocks the entrance to the room upon use.
- Moved the room with lever opening the castle in Aividem to the east.
- Enabled and active sharing experience mode within the party is no longer required to view loot within the party channel.
- Divine flame now emits large white light.
- Added name change, recovery key and transfer service scrolls to the Store offer.
- Added the Genesis to Compendium.
- Added world map view to the minimap.
- Lightbringer Heroes now drain more mana at melee range.
- Planting pots are no longer blockable.
- Planting pots and aquariums can now be placed on other furniture, for e.g., tables.
- It is now possible to use a travelling module to travel from the Foreign Lands.
- Chain legs can now be attributed using painite crystals.

Following sprite changes were introduced within this game client update:
- Corrected sprites of a spooky bed.
- Duke outfit has been reworked.
- A lot of exterior and interior objects have been revamped (barrels, fountain, tables, chairs stairs, ladders, boxes, etc.).
- Reworked sprites of arrows, talons and small diamonds.

Tasks for the following creatures can now be accepted from the Huntsman Guild:
• Emperor Scorpion,
• Wild Gryphon,
• Crocodile,
• Tortoise,
• Sabertooth,
• Winged Vermin,
• Crystal Bug,
• Mugger.

Added shaders that are applied:
• when creature receives physical damage,
• on creatures with certain conditions (magic shield, shield, purification, petrification),
• on unopened corpses,
• on players' death,
• on ready-to-use divine flame and primordial weapons.

Posted 2 months ago by Eldrin (15 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Overall, I like it =P
Posted 2 months ago by Capitalista Malvadao (132 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
They simply removed "target border" from game???, I liked when graphics weren't very "polished", after this every update that passes I get sadder.
Posted 2 months ago by Cachorro urubbu (24 Warrior of Odyssey) Quote
Player
Cachorro urubbuThey simply removed "target border" from game???, I liked when graphics weren't very "polished", after this every update that passes I get sadder.

I agree.
Bring it back
Posted 2 months ago by Kamerzysta (42 Scout of Odyssey) Quote
Player
Awesome job, liked the reworks on sprites. Keep'em coming.
Posted 2 months ago by Bjork (60 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
One little question: Medivia will never have a market system, for persons that dont have all day to spend on trade channel ??? Normal players that play only 2 hours daily
Posted 2 months ago by Athayde (125 Warrior of Pendulum) Quote
Player
great, now it is more visible :) please change the black color on offline people vip back to red or other. You can hardly see anything. earlier it was better.
These new stairs are ugly better were older.
Posted 2 months ago by Ibitud Rhara (40 Cleric of Pendulum) Quote
Player
AthaydeOne little question: Medivia will never have a market system, for persons that dont have all day to spend on trade channel ??? Normal players that play only 2 hours daily

I have already written several times in forum proposyal. I pay a lot, so I require. If they are afraid to add a market or anything that will facilitate faster sales among players.
Let them do a survey of who is for and who is against. The game exists because of the people who support it financially, so they should listen to what players have to say about the changes in the game.
Posted 2 months ago by Ibitud Rhara (40 Cleric of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Just because you guys put training scrolls doesnt mean you have to change the way old school players train... i was training on a daily basis with gargoyles until update came and I now I cant skills with them anymore.... These monsters are hitting me every turn 20+, and before I could skill fine (KEEP IN MIND I AM LVL 104 SKILLS 104/102 reasonable good set)... Are you guys just trying to get everyone to leave the server? Because thats where you are taking us
Posted 1 month ago by Mano Shelby (115 Warrior of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...