In the last 7 days we had 2398 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > Medivia update - 4.33
[REPLY]
Community Manager
Viralata KrameloLionfish meals aren't feeding for 400 seconds as said above.. still 5 minutes.

They used to not feed players at all. Feed time means how long it will fill the player and allow the player to regenerate health/mana naturally.
For example, a ham feeds the player for 360 seconds. There was no change to this meal's effect (bonus mana regeneration) time.
Posted 2 months ago by Eldrin (15 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Every update I come here to see if Medivia ever think about players who doesnt have all day to spend on trade channel looking to buy an item.
The market is a must for regular players that have 1 or 2 hours to play the game every day.
I really want to be back to medivia, but without market system is not possible.
Players like me work all day, and when we get home, have few hours to play (sell loot, buy better itens....) trade channel demands lot of time, that makes the game obsolete
Posted 2 months ago by Athayde (125 Warrior of Pendulum) Quote
Player
AthaydeEvery update I come here to see if Medivia ever think about players who doesnt have all day to spend on trade channel looking to buy an item.
The market is a must for regular players that have 1 or 2 hours to play the game every day.
I really want to be back to medivia, but without market system is not possible.
Players like me work all day, and when we get home, have few hours to play (sell loot, buy better itens....) trade channel demands lot of time, that makes the game obsolete

Yeah cut all the RPG froma game beacuse you in aprticular dont have time to do that.
Same with all the training proposals. If you dont have time or want to commit to a game, dont do it. But dont try to change it so badly.
Posted 2 months ago by Morganius (69 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Since the update i cant login with my mac laptop, it wont execute the client :/
Posted 2 months ago by Neurologist (57 Druid of Odyssey) Quote
Player
What hotfix bug did it become of the Aquarium?
Posted 2 months ago by Robi Price (446 Druid of Pendulum) Quote
Administrator
NeurologistSince the update i cant login with my mac laptop, it wont execute the client :/

In such case please try to run it via terminal:

https://medivia.online/forum/thread/44893
Posted 2 months ago by Iryont (50 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Are you planning a new European server with constant rate? And if so, when can we expect it?
Posted 2 months ago by Smooth Criminal (111 Sorcerer of Purity) Quote
Player
Hello,

Didn't play here since a long time. Does anyone know if the game still scrambles all ID's when updating the game? I mean sprite ID's. It did after a certain update and didn't play since :) Thanks!
Posted 2 months ago by Ugglan (32 Sorcerer of Purity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...