Following changes were made as of today:
- The Anniversary Event has ended. Cake ingredients no longer drop from hostile creatures.
- Confectioner Lorraine has been moved to the castle of Eschen (and bar in Novus), where she will stay for another week.
- It is now possible to use custom flooring packages on grey and black royal tiles.
- Added 'Presence of Mind (1)' attribute to demon legs.
- Replaced a steamboat with a ship in Icenhaal.
- Added a ship in Mittenhoff.
- Ancient Watchers received an attack that decreases target's magic level for 10 seconds.
- Increased chance to drop strange helmet from Ancient Watchers, increasing average loot value of Ancient Watchers by 10%.
- Increased average loot value of Frost Dragons by 23%.
- Decreased average loot value of Chaos Worshipers by 35%.
- Decreased average loot value of Blue Wyverns by 8%.
- Fixed Daevok's AoE lifedrain attack.
- Fixed Holy Sentinel's holy AoE attack, which did not deal damage on tiles with small holy effect.
- Decreased store price of runes on Odyssey from 4x to 3x.
- Decreased change to drop a dawnlight from priests of light.
- Added dawnlight to icon of light loot table.
- Steel shield can now be attributed using painite crystals.
- Witch is no longer immune to energy damage, but instead is now immune to fire damage.
- Added "Dwarf's Equipment" quest to the quest log.
- Lionfish meal now feeds player for 400 seconds.
- Corrected the amount of gold coins dropped by fledgling dragon lords.
- Fixed a bug related to aquarium.
- Temporarily disabled Arena.
- Decreased price of jester outfit and addons on Novus.
Player trade module:
- Reworked player trade module UI.
- Upon pressing 'Accept' button, a window will appear asking for confirmation.
- Confirmation window contains a list of amount and names of items offered by both players.
- Added task menu module.
- Task menu module displays maximum health of task creature and experience yielded by task creature.
- Task menu module displays task reward (item task reward is hidden until completion).
- Task menu module displays locations where task creature can be found (does apply only to Huntsman Guild faction creatures).
- Huntsman tasks can be accepted or cancel through the task menu module.
- Reward of huntsman tasks can be claimed through the task menu module.
- Only accepted or completed tasks of factions other than Huntsman Tasks are displayed in the Task Menu.
- Reopening questlog module will automatically select last selected quest.
- Opening questlog module when it has been already opened will close it instead of opening it again.
- Added search bar to spellbook module.
- Reopening spellbook module will automatically select last selected spell.
- Opening spellbook module when it has been already opened will close it instead of opening it again.
- 'Invisibility' spell can now be learned from an NPC through the spellbook module.
NPC trading module:
- Equipped items no longer count to the total amount of items that can be sold by player.
- 'Hide unavailable' checkbox is now checked by default.
- 'Sell' offer type is now checked by default if NPC does buy any items.
- Decreased the limit of stackable items from 40,000 to 2,000.
- Added warning when purchase cost exceeds 100,000 gold coins.
- Added a button to toggle off entire game map view.