In the last 7 days we had 2395 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > Medivia update - 4.30
[REPLY]
Player
Or even better yet create a set of boomerangs that come back to you for paladins to skill as knights do.. i don't see why they have limitations that knights do not. they are both skill based and paladins already have weapons dmg limitations due to there magical ability which i understand but I Don't think they need training limitations too. Give people some of there time at home back to them without checking pc every few mins.
Posted 4 months ago by Hink (200 Knight of Purity) Quote
Player
HinkI Agree with Decker's this is not a slight decrease? its huge the task is already super annoying for a knight i could barely do 1kk/h with a 200+ rp. and for druids and sorcerers its a risky hunt and they should be rewarded with the better exp for taking a higher risk of dieing.

Other then that great update and thanks for listening to idea's.

Also for paladins you just made small stones useless again. Why dont you increase the stack size for small stones to like 300 so paladins can train for more then 3 mins 20 seconds without picking up stones like knights can..... Will atleast give them 10 mins skilling as we all know that no1 sits and watches there character skilling its a waste of peoples life... Give them back some time and let them do other stuff without having to look back every 200 seconds.....

Please note i'm not a paladin but i can see how frustrating it must be to skill them... Kind of impossible unless constantly siting at your screen watching each stone throw..

Small stones stacking would be cool or atleast give you the option to put it in a quiver or something and they can be used from there because as of right now your very limited when it comes to training unless you wanna sit there and pick up spears or stones every 3min20 sec, and lets be franq most people just buy a bot and do it and why not imploment a thing like this that is not gamebreaking but a quality of life? also you have to understand if someone buys a bot to train whats gonna stop them from using it to do other things? in general people dont like to cheat unless they feel needed to and picking up spears every 3min20 sec sucks the reason why i don't train ive even contemplated about making a knight just so i can have 30 min afk and train while at work....

and PS anyone who actually trains after a certain point is lieing to themself and using that tool that everyone know about that randomize the behaviour of the pickup...
Posted 4 months ago by Don Mich (233 Ranger of Purity) Quote
Player
HinkI Agree with Decker's this is not a slight decrease? its huge the task is already super annoying for a knight i could barely do 1kk/h with a 200+ rp. and for druids and sorcerers its a risky hunt and they should be rewarded with the better exp for taking a higher risk of dieing.

Other then that great update and thanks for listening to idea's.

Also for paladins you just made small stones useless again. Why dont you increase the stack size for small stones to like 300 so paladins can train for more then 3 mins 20 seconds without picking up stones like knights can..... Will atleast give them 10 mins skilling as we all know that no1 sits and watches there character skilling its a waste of peoples life... Give them back some time and let them do other stuff without having to look back every 200 seconds.....

Please note i'm not a paladin but i can see how frustrating it must be to skill them... Kind of impossible unless constantly siting at your screen watching each stone throw..

That's not quite how it works.
I know a lot of paladin who never trained and got skill 100~110+, paladin already advances skill fast, and something else paladin and knight are different training, knight only needs to bleed, paladin he needs to be constantly hitting/crit, so the most efficienty is killing creatures to up skill and leveling.
Posted 4 months ago by Cachorro urubu (47 Knight of Purity) Quote
Player
I'm very well aware of how paladins work.. Yeah and some knights have skills over 100 and they never trained doesn't mean they shouldn't have the possibility to do it. i know loads of rangers that would wish to skill but its just so much effort. I'm proposing to make that easier then picking up ammo every 3 mins 20 secs if u wanna skill and I propose small stones stack increase because it will allow you to blood hit and spark without dealing to much dmg... Or a new type of skilling weapons like boomerangs i think it would be awesome to have different boomerangs in game. It would allow paladins to use a shield and be able to hunt without constantly picking up spears and stuff and bring a whole new way to hunt on a paladin.
Posted 4 months ago by Chug (83 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
ChugI'm very well aware of how paladins work.. Yeah and some knights have skills over 100 and they never trained doesn't mean they shouldn't have the possibility to do it. i know loads of rangers that would wish to skill but its just so much effort. I'm proposing to make that easier then picking up ammo every 3 mins 20 secs if u wanna skill and I propose small stones stack increase because it will allow you to blood hit and spark without dealing to much dmg... Or a new type of skilling weapons like boomerangs i think it would be awesome to have different boomerangs in game. It would allow paladins to use a shield and be able to hunt without constantly picking up spears and stuff and bring a whole new way to hunt on a paladin.

no, you don't know how a paladin works, they don't train dude, it's a waste of time, you're doing it wrong...

a knight could have 100+ skill just leveling, but that knight's life will be more difficult, he need skill level 70~80 before starting the leveling, knight needs training because you need a good shielding to block monsters, which doesn't happen with paladin, if you level up a knight without training you have an absurd waste and a precarious shielding.
Posted 4 months ago by Cachorro urubu (47 Knight of Purity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...