Due to quite extended update we have decided to post the changes as news rather than a changelog. Please make sure to update your game client to the newest version. That being said, following changes were made as of today:
- Undead Dragon's magic level debuff attack now has a different effect depending on the target's vocation.
(rangers, archmages and druids: 60% debuff, knights: 40% debuff)
- Non-hostile ritualists debuffed by divine flame are now marked for the duration of the debuff.
- Boss health bar now appears when encountering Archbishop Zorbar boss creature.
- Increased small stone break chance from 1% to 3%.
- Decreased the amount of experience that bats yield from 70 to 40.
- Once stabilized, the portal within the Arcanum quest area will last for 5 minutes.
- Added Priest's Tower quest to questlog.
- Added Family Heirloom quest to the questlog.
- Added True Fisherman quest to the questlog.
- Skill bonus from Perseverance and God's Wrath attributes now stack.
- Changed damage type of black fire AoE attack of Shadow Guard from the curse (chaos) to death.
- Stone throne can now be rotated in all four directions.
- Silver mace can now be attributed using painite crystals.
- Premium account is now required to participate in Archbishop Zorbar boss fight.
- Level required to participate in the Archbishop Zorbar boss fight was increased from 100 to 150.
- Birds are no longer summonable or convinceable. It is also now not possible to use the 'Creature Illusion' spell to turn into birds.
- Chaos shield now gives off a pure white light.
- Message that appears when 'Mana Absorb' attribute procs now says how much damage has been absorbed and converted into mana points.
- It is now possible to disenchant amulet of the elements or blessed amulet and retrieve a blessed sigil by using the amulet while out of the fight.
- Paralyze attacks of Broodmother now reduces the target's movement speed by percentage value instead of a fixed value.
- Members of a party of size from 2 to 10 members can now be displayed on the minimap if enabled.
- Added a new trading window. Merchant NPCs will display it if a will player use one of the following keywords: 'offer', 'trade', 'wares', 'goods'.
- Added a new spell learning window. Spell teachers will display it if a player will use 'teach' or 'spell' keyword.
- Reworked sprites of corpses of a horse.
- Reworked sprites of big fountains found in cities.
- Reworked sprites of beds.
- Reworked sprites of mimic chests.
- Added several custom corpses of humanoid creatures.
- Items pushed into a container within a corpse no longer are displayed in the party loot message.
- Party loot message is now displayed in 'Party' channel, instead of 'Server Log' channel.
- Changed color of party loot message from white to orange.
- Chaos worshipers are now slightly resistant to energy damage and immune to effects of the divine flame.
- Slightly decreased experience yielded by dark grims.
- Weakened shadows now yield less experience.
- Added 'Join Help channel' hotkey (CTRL+H).
- A message is now sent at the opening of the 'Help' channel.
- Added an intense healing rune to the Store offer.
- Added a mining pouch and a skinning pouch to the Store offer.
- Amount of damage dealt due to a reflected attack is now shown when 'Reflect' attribute procs.
- Added the 'Compendium' to the game client, which contains information about game mechanics.
- Opening a fishing net container now plays a sound.
- It is now not possible to eat two or more filling octopus meals within a short period of time.
- Corrected order of few tasks within the questlog.
- Added a bridge to the south of the castle to make the hunting zone more circular.
- Added a ladder under a well in a passage in the northeast part of the spawn to make the hunting zone more circular.
- Added a river that decreased the size of the northern side of the hunting zone and expanded the southern side of the hunting zone.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in a tower on the southwest part of the northern spawn with a ritualist.
- Added a shadow guard on top of the previously mentioned tower.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in the cave near the entrance of the northern spawn with a ritualist.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in front of a cave near the entrance of the northern spawn with a shadow guard.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in a cave on top of a hill to the northeast with a shadow guard and a ritualist.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in a tower near the temple with a shadow guard.
- Replaced shadow guards and ritualists in the expanded area of southern spawn with chaos worshipers.
- Replaced a group of three chaos worshipers in the first level of the underground on the north part of northern spawn with a shadow guard.
- Increased respawn time of chaos worshipers, shadow guards and ritualists on both hunting zones.
- Moved entrance to the hidden basement in the building nearby the temple.
Additionally, fixed a bug that might have lowered or increased damage of attacks of the following creatures: *
- Wild Gryphon
- Icon of Light
- Red Wyvern
- Energy Elemental
- Giant Energy Elemental
- Blue Wyvern
- Ancient Wyvern
- Albino Dragon
- Shadow Drake
- White Wing
- Lernaean Hydra
- Ancient Golem
- Ancient Colossus
- Shadow Guard
- Archbishop Zorbar
The damage of Archbishop Zorbar's ultimate attack might be significantly higher now.
* It is impossible to determine whether the mob will do more or less damage.
Only the 'wave' or 'nova' type attacks were affected by the change, such as shadow drake's lifedrain attack.
If the monster healed or cast another attack between two 'waves', the damage value of the wave attack changed to the value of that healing/attack spell.
Sometimes, the same attack could deal significantly less damage (if the monster for e.g. healed) or it could deal more damage (if another attack that deals more damage was cast).