In the last 7 days we had 2390 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > New world - Odyssey
[REPLY]
Player
Yeah using real money to get early expensive runes is kinda p2w, should be 100% disabled first 3~ months (yes im talking about u making less money and us having a more fair, fun start) (:

but hey its up to u guys, ill make a char either way see whats up =D and ... selling burst arrows!
Posted 4 months ago by Duxx Bladevortex (111 Ranger of Purity) Quote
Player
2 more days to start :)
Posted 4 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Chicken PhoenixI would really apreciete if the GM or anyone in charge spoke up about whats the plan for the server... I am planing on spending a loot of time and a decent amount of money on medivia new server i would like to know the plans regarding the Runes in shop [Side note... i dont understand that move... most of the runes that ppl buy in game to makers are payed with premy scrolls is exactly the same as buying the runes to medivia.... whats the point on the P2W way? the ridiculuse thing is that the runes come in stacks of 100 thats insane specialy in low mid levels...]

Well I sign the petition of pls no runes in shop for a new server or any server to be the case... but at least let us know what are the plans ;)

On the other side great work i think except for the runes in shop, medivia is hands down the best server out there xP

"""" This is not the same, the money made by the MC can be infinite for runes in STORE, while the GPS money in the game is finite, so there is a big difference, runes in the shop are also very light weight and can be bought whenever you want and wherever you are.""""

RealovskyIt's just so simple.. they dont give a fuck about what are we talking about.
You know it's just "xD" to make "HARDCORE" server with that shit in store :D and bounded runes...
I can imagine a sorcerers/druids trying to get 30/50 lvl and make just a little bit profit... haha, dude who is gonna play on that shit then?

I just cant wait for the start [not because im going to play - of course im not(until they change something)] - but because im just curious what they think about that and how it's supposed to work.

"""" I think that's why it's called "HARDCORE", and not Pendulum or Purity, I don't think level 50 is a big challenge for anyone who wants to play. """"

Dawid LewandowskiThe administration will not change that and you have to adapt. Go See who at 30 lvl bought 10 bp uh from store and pound him and get loot Kappa.
that's 1x so a rich swede will have to dig deep into his wallet pocket to make a noticeable difference. It will be very expensive for him. I will visit the shop myself, but only to buy a small first aid kit (temple , mailbox scroll and like 100 uhs). I won't spend much. The world has never been equal. if someone knows how to earn money and has good ideas, he can handle it

"""" Dig deep to make a difference? you don't know the Swedes, they only deposit 2k + MC at a time, right?
Some players can barely pay pacc, meanwhile there are 6~10 ppls who will deposit a big amount and stand out.
While others will just suffer miserably to get rune, don't think this is legal or right for others, should be a fair server to equal for all. """""

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Of course runes in the store is a good money but you have to see if this is viable for everyone, it's no use putting it in the store and losing tens or even hundreds of players.

A lot of hardcore players want excitement and slow progress and these runes can advance the game very abruptly andeven destroy the server in a few months.

Many want to play as equals, think about it, this game is formed by the majority and not the minority
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Posted 4 months ago by Cachorro urubu (47 Knight of Purity) Quote
Player
You are so right. I might play on it, even with some friends but whole idea of selling runes for real cash is broken. This game used to have its uniqe own economy made by players and their relations. Interfering in it cause inequal situations (p2w) because we play for different reasons - one will powerplay, other plays from time to time. Both should have same conditions to develop in game. Thats why i think even events like x2 exp are bad idea.

Anyways keep making good job, this server is the only that lasted :)
Posted 4 months ago by Matiszew (12 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Odyssey during its first weeks will have increased store prices for runes by a factor of five compared to all other worlds. Also, runemaking on Odyssey will be limited, that is any rune created below level 50 will be soulbound (premium or not). Characters above 50 level will have lifted all of those limitations (except for premium to conjure non soulbound runes as usual)

it even seems that Cabran is administering Medivia (PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT) PAY TO WIN PAY TO WIN PAY TO WIN
Posted 4 months ago by Maria da Penha (15 Scout of Pendulum) Quote
Player
When my cousin said they were going to release a harcore I was happy, but then I saw these runes in the store that I gave up completely

It is not possible to play on a server where I have to take 4 hours to make 1 BP SD and someone in just a few seconds can make 5 BPs with MCs.
These runes should never exist.

This is not the old school and far from it, where is equality and balanced dispute?
Posted 4 months ago by Estilo Jamaica (70 Druid of Purity) Quote
Player
They are dont care about us.... Look at it - if you want to be a knight u are forced to buy UH or IH from Store xD becouse u can't bought runes form players till 50 level xD
Posted 4 months ago by Brave Henry (55 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
There was always the pay to win factor so I don't understand your dependencies.

People who were rich on previous servers and didn't worry to waste money bought runes and money on the black market. The situation is similar with the difference that there will be no pool of money on the black market on early start because no one will have it.
Posted 4 months ago by Dawid Lewandowski (38 Archmage of Purity) Quote
Player
Dawid LewandowskiThere was always the pay to win factor so I don't understand your dependencies.

People who were rich on previous servers and didn't worry to waste money bought runes and money on the black market. The situation is similar with the difference that there will be no pool of money on the black market on early start because no one will have it.

Buying by MC only speeds up the time of those who can pay by MC. This is quite different from hoping to sell MC or buy runes from someone else, runes in the shop totally break the game.

Another point is that these runes in the shop are clearly an offense, a stone with 100 charges per 1oz, 20 bps of rune using only 1 bp of stone (42 oz), madness.

Another thing, runes obtained from the store are infinite, runes and gps in the game are finite.
Posted 4 months ago by Igru Privacidade (45 Archmage of Purity) Quote
Player
Igru Privacidade

Another thing, runes obtained from the store are infinite, runes and gps in the game are finite.

However, everyone who was determined found a seller without any problems.
It would be better without runes, but I won't cry about it
Posted 4 months ago by Dawid Lewandowski (38 Archmage of Purity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...