In the last 7 days we had 2399 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > New world - Odyssey
[REPLY]
Player
I fully agree with the previous comments.
I am also of the opinion that runes should be totally banned or for a long time.

Pay2win, dead before start server instead of hardcore server with great rpg feelings with huge amount of online players? Yeah maybe if u do so im pretty sure people wont play.

With my friends we just talked about how to start, which vocations, about a pain with making runemakers and other stuff, but after that we just realized that u can buy runes in store and that runes are bounded till 30 (which is hard cancer already) I hope you will take our advice to heart, best regards.
Posted 5 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
To be honest i really think you will get more incomes on a long term by having more players in the server with this being said the possible way is to have loot at least x2, having x1 loot is not rentable for anyone not even for the people who put alot of money in the game, why would they play a server with 100 people or less online, instead of x2 loot that will increase your population by around 300? ( 200 MORE PREMIUM PER MONTH )

Also you will see that Pendulum is the greates server you have atm with the more population interaction, if you create this usa server ODYSSEY with x2 loot but x1 exp, it would BECOME YOUR BEST SERVER EVER... HARD but still PLAYABLE.

BELIVE ME, most of the EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN people who play this servers know me... I for sure know witch factors can make a server live or die ( Not war or rpg but BOTH COMBINE) and i think you do know by now that those 2 depend of each other for a minumum but they do!!!

Also this can become the best rpg server ever existed to!

I love Medivia
it's just my humble opinion , kind regards King Xuman

@IRONYT~
Posted 5 months ago by Dnt Xuman (166 Archmage of Purity) Quote
Player
only going to play if runes are removed from shop
Posted 5 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
there's literaly no sense on starting off a HARDCORE exp server buying runes from the store, It's just going to be hardcore for those who can't afford buying 24/7 runes from store. Please reconsider disabled store for the first few months, people will buy tons of premmy and outfits anyways.
Posted 5 months ago by Terrafractyl (10 Scout of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Dnt XumanTo be honest i really think you will get more incomes on a long term by having more players in the server with this being said the possible way is to have loot at least x2, having x1 loot is not rentable for anyone not even for the people who put alot of money in the game, why would they play a server with 100 people or less online, instead of x2 loot that will increase your population by around 300? ( 200 MORE PREMIUM PER MONTH )

Also you will see that Pendulum is the greates server you have atm with the more population interaction, if you create this usa server ODYSSEY with x2 loot but x1 exp, it would BECOME YOUR BEST SERVER EVER... HARD but still PLAYABLE.

BELIVE ME, most of the EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN people who play this servers know me... I for sure know witch factors can make a server live or die ( Not war or rpg but BOTH COMBINE) and i think you do know by now that those 2 depend of each other for a minumum but they do!!!

Also this can become the best rpg server ever existed to!

I love Medivia
it's just my humble opinion , kind regards King Xuman

@IRONYT~

ahhhhh , isnt the best , far away , very far away to be the best with population , its just a server with makers and refugees from other servers .. anyway
and if you dont know .. the "normal" servers are loot 1x .. just trash pendulum and purity are 3x .. so , dont fuck up with LOW rate and make it 1x ALL
who dont LIKE dont play , who dont ENJOY dont come , who dont HAVE TIME dont talk shit .. thank you very much !

by the way , the one only THING to do is just TAKE OFF the runes on store , let them unavailable for 2 or 3 months .. 3 months is enought .. we can get some lvls and create a population and economy at the best server ever !
and about soulbounds runes its ok too !! NO MORE MAKERS .. let it just for lvl 50+ THE THING IS .. if you wanna play or do some shit at the server , you will need to play alot .. and thats IT .. alot highlvls from other servers will try to fuckup at the beggining .. and we WILL STAND againt those motherfuckers who dont want to play and only want to mess with the new serv ! HAIL ODYSSEY ! RAISE UP ! AND SHOW THE BEST RPG SERVER !! NO KIDS !!
_\l/_ WeeDyyyy everyday _\l/_
Posted 5 months ago by Skunk'Haxixado (155 Cleric of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I agree with the opinion above 100% I have heard that some who do not want to play here join only to kill at the very beginning of the server. Let it cost them time. Some of the players who say they will not play will play anyway. People are addicted to the first wars and harming others on medivia. At worst, they later sell the accounts.
Posted 5 months ago by Dawid Lewandowski (38 Archmage of Purity) Quote
Player
Hello,
Even if there will be no runes in shop, ppl will sell MC's and outfits to make runes on manas. This could be worst beacouse that ppl will have lvls and mlvls too. Only one kind of ppl can be upset - ppl who's wanna buy mc's for gps in start.

Good luck for all, im staying on Purity - its hard enough for me :D
Posted 4 months ago by Cat Szerszen niepszczola (192 Ranger of Purity) Quote
Player
Its not the same. Cash for manas is limited because you have to loot the GPS in game while MC can be bought for real cash forever.
Posted 4 months ago by Butterfly (199 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
If mages below level 30 cant sell runes, how are they supposed to get promotion since they are not so good to profit on hunts?
How is going to be knights that want to buy uh?
And the stamina below level50 to manasit, so mages will spend stamina while they rune make for themselves and then also while hunting... it's a very awkward system.
Posted 4 months ago by Godspeed (170 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Not everyone enjoys spending 3 months to sell an item just for the social in a game. For example I prefer speaking to people whenever I want, and sell my items quickly.

You don't have to trade to be social.
Posted 4 months ago by Poff (157 Warrior of Purity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...