In the last 7 days we had 2397 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > New world - Odyssey
[REPLY]
Player
@Danilo Sande

Do your students only pay for the days they show up for class?
Posted 5 months ago by Sadopi (8 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
Player
I HAVE A CHIT CHAR... who am I?
Posted 5 months ago by Jose do Egito (136 Warrior of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Great news, but I hope you could consider implementing a Market system too. The trade channel could still be working for advertising or selling items with attributes for example. Also, I think it could be better for selling/buying runes and skins. With this implemented, you will also solve the problem of trading runes (4 bps max) and avoid toxic behaviors between players. Keep up the good work! :)
Posted 5 months ago by Vixent (63 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
So sad it's NA, guess I wont play this then..
Posted 5 months ago by Negativ (119 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
VixentGreat news, but I hope you could consider implementing a Market system too. I don't really understand people who doesn't want this, because Trade channel could still be working for advertising or selling items with attributes for example. Also, I think there is a problem with selling/buying runes and skins, it could be so much easier than watching the trade channel all day/week. With this implemented, you will also solve the problem of trading runes (4 bps max) and avoid some toxic behaviors between players. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

Market +1
same server but EU, it's not good playing on NA :/
Posted 5 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
@up

Yes guys, give us tibia-like market so we don't have to interract with others at all anymore. As if house depots were not enough to create ghost towns that scare any new players away. Give me a break. I hope stuff like that will never be implemented...
Posted 5 months ago by Sickera (104 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
Signed,if you want this to be sucessfull there shouldn't be runes on shop till late game
Posted 5 months ago by Fridas Eyebrow (392 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
VixentGreat news, but I hope you could consider implementing a Market system too. I don't really understand people who doesn't want this, because Trade channel could still be working for advertising or selling items with attributes for example. Also, I think there is a problem with selling/buying runes and skins, it could be so much easier than watching the trade channel all day/week. With this implemented, you will also solve the problem of trading runes (4 bps max) and avoid some toxic behaviors between players. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

+1
Posted 5 months ago by Chug (83 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Trading system is the most anticipated thing for me. It's really time consuming to sell crappy loot to all those shops and its not fun at all. Well done!
Posted 5 months ago by Cain (132 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Pls remove the runes from shop the first months as other players demanded.
Posted 5 months ago by Komorebi (80 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...