In the last 7 days we had 2394 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > New world - Odyssey
[REPLY]
Administrator
New world - Odyssey
Dear players

In our recent poll, you have decided that we should try a hardcore experience rate world (half of Legacy). That being the case, we have decided to follow your request with a small adjustment to the frags system in which the limit in PvP will be increased two times compared to what is on Legacy and other similar slow-paced worlds. Also, experience and gold from in-game tasks will be divided by 4 on Odyssey.

In order to avoid difficulties on the Novus island with overpopulation, the spawn rate on that specific island, will be increased 20 times for a limited period of time.

The new world Odyssey does allow the creation of one extra character on that specific world even if your account has no more spare slots.

The launch date has been set to 16th of July, 20:00 CEST, 10 hours after server save. The world will be located in North America.

Odyssey during its first weeks will have increased store prices for runes by a factor of five compared to all other worlds. Also, runemaking on Odyssey will be limited, that is any rune created below level 50 will be soulbound (premium or not). Characters above 50 level will have lifted all of those limitations (except for premium to conjure non soulbound runes as usual).

Please note though, on the following advertisement you can see an incoming update regarding the cooking and trading system:

Posted 5 months ago by Iryont (50 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
I think it would be nice if they remove the runes from the store for medivia coins, or increase their price since the runes cannot cost the same as it costs on servers like legacy or pendulum, if you leave this store available, I think the server will be a failure that will die shortly after
Posted 5 months ago by Distrito Trece (68 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Player
I must admit that this server has a huge opportunity to be legend.
Will lootrate be like 0.5x also?

I totaly agree that you should temporary block runes for medivia coins for a couple of months
Posted 5 months ago by unknown Quote
Administrator
The price for runes in the store will likely be increased on the launch and slowly decreased over time. That is yet to be determined by developers.
Player
Please note though, on the following advertisement you can see an incoming update regarding cooking and trading system:

Is this trade system for all worlds? and if so will the update be on the same day as the new server release.
Posted 5 months ago by Hink (200 Knight of Purity) Quote
Administrator
Yes, it's an update for all worlds. It will be available much sooner :)
Player
Thanks!

One more question is it like a player to player trading system or is that player - npc
Posted 5 months ago by Hink (200 Knight of Purity) Quote
Administrator
It's a trade system for NPCs :)
Player
You just broke my heart :(, i hope your happy. :D

We need this for player - player trading for sure.
So frustrating coming back from hunts to get items or people cant wait for you to finish your hunt so they logout then you spend the next 1-2 days trying to catch them online and hoping 1 of you isn't hunting again.
Would be nice to sell items to players why your offline, means we can be more efficient in game.
Posted 5 months ago by Chug (83 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I agree that they should remove the rune shop, as launching a x1 experience server makes the server last longer, but if they don't leave that shop the new server could die in a couple of months, and another point of view is not fair to players who want to climb the classic path with effort, I am what I played Destiny and I know what I am talking about
Posted 5 months ago by Smithss (220 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...