In the last 7 days we had 2390 unique players logged into the game.
Welcome to Medivia! Register
Forum > News > Medivia update - 4.20
[REPLY]
Player
I think most people are afraid that their great game is going the wrong direction, since we all play older clients for a number of reasons. One of them being runes in shop.
Since that’s now implemented, they’re afraid that some of the other feautures might come aswell.
When it comes to runes in shop to take away the black market, I myself do not like it. It might be easy for lots of people to find the black market, but you still had to find it, its just a part of the game. And what happens here is pretty much you taking over the black market and making it even easier for everybody to play the game and put more money into it. Ofcourse its a good business for you, but I really understand the playerbase of higher levels if they dont like it.
I havent played here for a couple of years but was trying to find my way back and now two days later this comes, gotta say it gets me worried.
Posted 7 months ago by Bobby Steel (200 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
Because now you can only play in HD, you had to take into account that there are many people who cannot play with HD, PCs get stuck brother So you can lose players, everything you updated seemed excellent to me but I did not like HD, There are players They used to play with FPS 200+ and now they play with 50 Fps XD, well I hope you take that into account, have a nice day
Posted 7 months ago by Big Ligas (23 Sorcerer of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Big LigasBecause now you can only play in HD, you had to take into account that there are many people who cannot play with HD, PCs get stuck brother So you can lose players, everything you updated seemed excellent to me but I did not like HD, There are players They used to play with FPS 200+ and now they play with 50 Fps XD, well I hope you take that into account, have a nice day

Big Ligas wanted to say is:

Why now u can only play in HD? Keep in mind that there are many people who cannot play with HD! PCs get stuck brother So you can lose players! (i think they know about that)
There are players they used to play with FPS 200+ and now they play with 50 Fps XD, well i hope you keep it in mind!

I can add: There is alot o ppl who like old Mediva looks like. including me, It is not just a matter of being able to run the game, it is a matter of love for those graphics. I really like the graphics of tibia 7.4 and I learned to love the Medivia graphics, Not many like Flash games, please can you return the option to remove the hd graphics.
Thanks in advance.
P.D. This was a big change to be just a patch, i really appreciate the development of the game, but such drastic changes in an impromptu way can cause the Medivians go into exile. ty
Posted 7 months ago by Velletor (25 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
My issue isn't with buying runes in the shop, but very much so with things that correlate with it.
if you are to have 20 BP of SD for a hunt its 858 oz normally, but if you have the same amount of charges of SD bought from the shop it only takes 1 bp to carry not 21 BP which in turn makes it 360 oz lighter.
not only its weight has advantages its also the fact that I can purchase from anywhere on the map, so rather than walking back and forth for 15 min getting to and from a spawn I can just lose combat and purchase away.
these two together could cause individuals to have a infinite supply of runes while they hunt as long as they also have the real money to back it.

My personal opinion to fix this dilemma is to make BPs of runes rather than the 100x charges and to also make them only purchasable in the shop at any Depot, this way forcing people to play the exact same whether they are paying real money or not.

My only concern is this can be very distasteful to a lot of players, im not personally going to quit over it but others might and even at that it could cause new players to quit early over the feeling they either spend money for the advantage or just lack behind those that do.

please consider my idea, and to others if they have a way to improve off what I said please voice it as I think we can really find a happy balance here.

Thanks,
Posted 7 months ago by Zxeek (88 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I can't rope spiders from the pitfall's anymore( i used to use them to train) in the town near to eschen , is this going to be fixed or is it something new.
Posted 7 months ago by Drilo (130 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
You guys are making the same kind of mistakes that made everyone quit Tibia. The pay-to-win features (specially having runes avaiable in the store, being able to be purchased anywhere in the map) will slowly but surely decrease the loyal player base you guys acquired during long years of hard work. Even i, who did appreciate this game very much and been a Premium custommer for like 4 years in a row now, am considering to just quit it for good if the runes-in-store thing doesn't get deleted from the game soon. Hope you guys are humble enough to see you're making a huge mistake, and make the right decision before it's too late.

Yours,
Elro
Posted 7 months ago by General Elro (159 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
Good afternoon. I am writing to all the staff so that they please fix or be considerate of people who do not have a Gamer pc, but a humble low-resource pc, all the customization is very good but I think they should implement the option that allows us to users decide if we want to play in HD or if we want low graphics to improve performance on our PC.
Posted 7 months ago by Nipe (25 Sorcerer of Purity) Quote
Player
Medivia occupies + 1gb of ram, neither chrome dared so much..
Posted 7 months ago by Ma'iq the Liar (35 Druid of Purity) Quote
Administrator
NipeGood afternoon. I am writing to all the staff so that they please fix or be considerate of people who do not have a Gamer pc, but a humble low-resource pc, all the customization is very good but I think they should implement the option that allows us to users decide if we want to play in HD or if we want low graphics to improve performance on our PC.

Hello

The game evolves, it moves forward. We are no longer in early 2000 to use 20 years old technology. It is time to upgrade if you wish to still play the game on an acceptable level.

The main rendering engine of the game requires DirectX 10 capable hardware GPU. That is anything which supports at least shader model 4.0 (Geforce 8 series released in 2006 or Radeon HD 2000 series released in 2007). The game can run just fine on 11 years old office hardware which costs here about 45 EUR for a full computer box (core i3-540 with integrated graphics card capable of DirectX 10, 4 GB RAM and 250 GB HDD drive). IN fact, I did purchase such box just to test the game on and I was able to run our main rendering engine (SokolGP with shaders) having over 60 fps on 3840 x 1600 resolution. Having that in mind, on full HD (1920 x 1080) you can get over 100 fps from that hardware.

That being said, I am sorry to tell you that, but it is time to upgrade. The requirements are nowhere near a "gamer PC". Low-end Geforce 1050 Ti can render over 1000 fps in Medivia on 5120 x 1440 resolution here (that was my personal test out of curiosity since I do own such graphics card). We are far away from any actual "gaming GPU" requirements at this point.
Posted 7 months ago by Iryont (50 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
with the new update I guess I open the launch of a new server?
Posted 7 months ago by Micho Titoo (85 Warrior of Purity) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...