Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Unity
[REPLY]
Player
Please fast server for europe aswell or instead of this..
Posted 4 months ago by Ylva Runhand (60 Sorcerer of Destiny) Quote
Player
White HazeEU-pendulum is a good idea.
Non-pvp server is a new thing and can work.
Make another same server, is the worst idea.
I came from spectrum and I really dont like to see servers being merged, and this is possible going to happen again soon with destiny and prophecy.
Creating a new server like that will only split more the players.
With this decisions you/we are loosing players, and the new generations dont play medivia.
You should start to listen the remaing players.
We like medivia, and we want still playing, listen us.
This is the idea of 'Unity', right?

Server non pvp is shit for me. I'm "rpg" player and usually i dont have problems with war teams. I want have possibility to kill scameers etc. If Mr Iryont will create non pvp, others servers lose another players.. :(
Posted 4 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Francisco Franco IlServer non pvp is shit for me. I'm "rpg" player and usually i dont have problems with war teams. I want have possibility to kill scameers etc. If Mr Iryont will create non pvp, others servers lose another players.. :(

War teams which play much on medivia should understand that.
Player
EU Pendulum my vote aswell
Posted 4 months ago by Inspirescu (60 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
If this new world was made non pvp and permanent I know of at least 15 friends who would join and play CONSTANTLY. I have been waiting patiently for a non pvp world on Medivia (since the days of Tibianic) for such a long time that I have honestly lost hope of ever coming back to the game to play in peace.

We have been searching for a good non pvp world for a very long time on Open Tibia and Medivia was always our go-to game but lately we gave up and won't return until that happens.

PS: I know a lot of people are against this, but the people who play on pvp and engage in pvp regularily can't voice their opinions because their opinions are not the ones that matter in this case, you guy have such a great opportunity to bring tons of players through non pvp and I honestly can't think of one reason why it won't work out. You can literally play non pvp just to socialize which is what most people on non pvp did back in the day when it first came out. There is such a good community of players in that regard that it baffles me that there hasn't been a non pvp world yet. I mean. come on a world where everybody can work together without the fear of being killed by another player? :|

PPS: We, the core members of the Green Rose guild on Pendulum quit the game because of the horrendously toxic player base at the time, and honestly theres NO chance we will come back to play if there isn't a non-pvp world to play on. We will continue to waste our time and money elsewhere, until then. We shall see you later, at least for the foreseeable future until what we wanted gets released. You literally have hundreds of players who would join the game from other OT Projects just to play a stable non-pvp world with TONS of custom content, enough to keep you busy for YEARS.

Regards,
The ENTIRE Green Rose guild
Posted 4 months ago by Jim Grinchy (117 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I would like to see this server as a fast rate Non-pvp server.

Think this would be best for what people want and give option for diversity not another 2x pvp server we already have 2 of these.
Player
Jim GrinchyIf this new world was made non pvp and permanent I know of at least 15 friends who would join and play CONSTANTLY. I have been waiting patiently for a non pvp world on Medivia (since the days of Tibianic) for such a long time that I have honestly lost hope of ever coming back to the game to play in peace.

We have been searching for a good non pvp world for a very long time on Open Tibia and Medivia was always our go-to game but lately we gave up and won't return until that happens.

PS: I know a lot of people are against this, but the people who play on pvp and engage in pvp regularily can't voice their opinions because their opinions are not the ones that matter in this case, you guy have such a great opportunity to bring tons of players through non pvp and I honestly can't think of one reason why it won't work out. You can literally play non pvp just to socialize which is what most people on non pvp did back in the day when it first came out. There is such a good community of players in that regard that it baffles me that there hasn't been a non pvp world yet. I mean. come on a world where everybody can work together without the fear of being killed by another player? :|

PPS: We, the core members of the Green Rose guild on Pendulum quit the game because of the horrendously toxic player base at the time, and honestly theres NO chance we will come back to play if there isn't a non-pvp world to play on. We will continue to waste our time and money elsewhere, until then. We shall see you later, at least for the foreseeable future until what we wanted gets released. You literally have hundreds of players who would join the game from other OT Projects just to play a stable non-pvp world with TONS of custom content, enough to keep you busy for YEARS.

Regards,
The ENTIRE Green Rose guild

Incredibly well put, my friend. Me and my mates are almost in the same situation as the one you described. We want a server where we can enjoy the gameplay we loved (that only Medivia can replicate) without worries and at our slow-pace... at our age we don't have much time to play the game anymore.

Non-pvp is the most viable option, would bring in players who would play long-term, and wouldn't absorb players from the existing servers, as many hate non-pvp with a passion yet many others would play only on a non-pvp server. In tibia non-pvp servers have always been the most crowded ones, I have no idea why Medivia still doesn't have one.

...New Pendulum would absorb players from Pendulum itself, even if the new server is located in Europe, but would attract some new players.

...New regular server is by far the worst option, would condemn Destiny to a slow death, and maybe even Prophecy in the long run. Tibia had the luxury of opening an endless amount of servers... because they had an endless amount of players back in the day, but Medivia doesn't, and the mechanics of opening a new server aren't the same as Tibia back in the day.

I hope Ironyt can reconsider the idea of a non-pvp server... if one does open, count me and my retired friends in.
Posted 4 months ago by Sordon (10 Cleric of Destiny) Quote
Player
Slow pace non pvp
Posted 4 months ago by Straddie (55 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
Non pvp please and a great idea
Posted 4 months ago by Corre (36 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
What about the god damn update????
When is it coming out?
This new server would only be a reasonable idea if you were also releasing the update, that would mean a real fresh start.
Posted 4 months ago by Space Monkey (132 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...