Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Unity
[REPLY]
Player
Make it a South America Server, there is a lot of players here waiting for that.

We can help you guys to find the proper hosting down here in the world.

:)
Posted 4 months ago by Nowhere (108 Druid of Prophecy) Quote
Player
Would love to play Medivia again but only on non-pvp preferably EU
Posted 4 months ago by Yden (66 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
maximum retro possible and system against bots and you'll hit the jackpot you know that.
Posted 4 months ago by Bowie Archer (30 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
I never though this way about non-pvp servers that they might be good. But times change I think. PvP used to be crucial part of Tibia (Medivia). Conflicts and wars make the game taste better. I remember old times of tibia when power abusing was somthing... unacceptable by " players law". Now its so common on every Medivia Server. And ofc it ruins them. Like Prophercy at the beginings (not sure how it is now).
Call me a RPG, charloving fag but I would love to atleast try how its gonna be to play medivia non-pvp server. Its just annoying to have so little time to play and 15 minutes after launching the game you get kicked from the spawn. Sometimes they ask to leave. Sometines you get UEd.

The only thing Im worried about in case of non-pvp are troll players. Still easier to handle than bunch of hostile players killing you like you were nothing.
Posted 4 months ago by Vanilla Thunder (118 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Mr. Iryont. Are you planning to merge Legacy with Prophecy, if the population of these servers drops significantly due to Unity opening? If so, when can it be expected? Greetings.
Posted 4 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Why you don't create a permanent strife, the first strife session was a total success.

Or even better remove Unity's "exiva" would be too good

Add some "strife" stuff to Unity and believe me it will be the best Medivia server like remove Exiva.
Posted 4 months ago by Lady Tsunadeh (133 Sorcerer of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Lady TsunadehWhy you don't create a permanent strife, the first strife session was a total success.

Or even better remove Unity's "exiva" would be too good

Add some "strife" stuff to Unity and believe me it will be the best Medivia server like remove Exiva.

you are a genius !!!!
Posted 4 months ago by Benito Kamela (8 Sorcerer of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Sanin LegendariosThis is amazing idea!

I was thinking that there is too many worlds already and then i read that there is another one -.- What is the reason to split population even more ?

Make a EU pendulum! I am player from Poland and playing pendulum NA , I was always wish to can transfer to eu pendulum :(

EU-pendulum is a good idea.
Non-pvp server is a new thing and can work.
Make another same server, is the worst idea.
I came from spectrum and I really dont like to see servers being merged, and this is possible going to happen again soon with destiny and prophecy.
Creating a new server like that will only split more the players.
With this decisions you/we are loosing players, and the new generations dont play medivia.
You should start to listen the remaing players.
We like medivia, and we want still playing, listen us.
This is the idea of 'Unity', right?
Posted 4 months ago by White Haze (159 Cleric of Destiny) Quote
Player
Pendulum Europe is my vote.
Posted 4 months ago by Vilden (95 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
x2

Pendulum Europe is my vote.
Posted 4 months ago by Kosmiczna Mandorynka (88 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...