Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Unity
[REPLY]
Player
Stop dividing the players. It's already too much spread. We want to see servers with 500+ online, not 150 on each server.
Posted 4 months ago by Leijonhufvud (97 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I don't like the idea at all. I already thought Prophecy was a waste of space and time..
There's many con's with new server specialy when its not being balanced between the amounts of NA vs EU servers being opened and amounts of low rates vs high rates...

I think this would be the perfect balance to have in Medivia servers and would definitly serve the community much better if anything.
If such thing would accure then there should be no Unity.. And Prophecy should be turned into a EU Pendulum by giving the players to choose where they wanna go (Pendulum/Destiny/Legacy for free) or stay on the new EU Highrate server (Prophecy).
Posted 4 months ago by Valise (268 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Amazing new's! but, I've heard this before and i think it's true.

People that play medivia aren't kid's anymore, a lot of em has families, gotta work all day and can't afford the time to start over from a 1x. Imagine someone that want a fresh start on this new server and gotta go over all the faction's and sub-faction's in a 1x server AGAIN. That would take year's and could opt for just not doing it.

The best outcome out of this would be make a high-rate world, such as pendulum.
Posted 4 months ago by Sir Cabeza (248 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
ValiseI don't like the idea at all. I already thought Prophecy was a waste of space and time..
There's many con's with new server specialy when its not being balanced between the amounts of NA vs EU servers being opened and amounts of low rates vs high rates...

I think this would be the perfect balance to have in Medivia servers and would definitly serve the community much better if anything.
If such thing would accure then there should be no Unity.. And Prophecy should be turned into a EU Pendulum by giving the players to choose where they wanna go (Pendulum/Destiny/Legacy for free) or stay on the new EU Highrate server (Prophecy).

Actually when i checked transfer list its soo true.
Would be good idea with this high rate pendulum EU(just check online list), but probably wont happen.
Posted 4 months ago by King Koval (253 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Non-PVP would be definitely something new and entertaining because of noobs stealing lootbags without consequences etc. It would give hunting more adrenaline. Player would need to pay more attention for hiding lootbags etc. Make it non-pvp!

with ability for pvp only for guild member having official war
Posted 4 months ago by Stiflonda (311 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
ValiseI don't like the idea at all. I already thought Prophecy was a waste of space and time..

This is amazing idea!

I was thinking that there is too many worlds already and then i read that there is another one -.- What is the reason to split population even more ?

Make a EU pendulum! I am player from Poland and playing pendulum NA , I was always wish to can transfer to eu pendulum :(
Posted 4 months ago by Sanin Legendarios (156 Sorcerer of Pendulum) Quote
Player
I really think that making an x2 server is a lot, you should make an x1 server, since it was the destination when it started, that way it could last much longer, really Medivia has already become very easy to level up
Posted 4 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
I think its not a good idea to split more the players. We dont even have enough power on prophecy to kill daevok, balremaach, etc so if we lose latinos + war teams we will be fucked.
The creation of a new server will kill Prophecy and Destiny
Posted 4 months ago by Bnet (251 Ranger of Prophecy) Quote
Player
BnetI think its not a good idea to split more the players. We dont even have enough power on prophecy to kill daevok, balremaach, etc so if we lose latinos + war teams we will be fucked.
Creation of a new server it will kill Prophecy and Destiny

This guy has a point, there are server's that can't kill ending bosses and still looking forward to achieve. Beeing that said, creating another 1x server, would result in having to wait maybe 3 year's till player's can kill ending bosses.
Posted 4 months ago by Sir Cabeza (248 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
What are the chances of destiny, prophecy and unity being merged a year or two from now?

Pretty high, i believe.
Posted 4 months ago by Buddha (168 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...