Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > War section > Payouts
[REPLY]
Player
Payouts
Many members of Public Enemy have been messaging me about their payments, i would like to let you know that indeed we can all find an agreement about your freedom, you should message Frank Sinatra or Niklaus about your freedom, or even i can act as an intermediary if you can not contact them. I hope we can all find a solution to your crimes and all play and RPG as friends on this wonderful server.

Your Friend
Ryan~
Posted 4 months ago by Anarcho Capitalist (185 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Anarcho CapitalistMany members of Public Enemy have been messaging me about their payments, i would like to let you know that indeed we can all find an agreement about your freedom, you should message Frank Sinatra or Niklaus about your freedom, or even i can act as an intermediary if you can not contact them. I hope we can all find a solution to your crimes and all play and RPG as friends on this wonderful server.

Your Friend
Ryan~

Accept yellow gems for my payment?
Posted 4 months ago by Szlaga (318 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Anarcho CapitalistMany members of Public Enemy have been messaging me about their payments, i would like to let you know that indeed we can all find an agreement about your freedom, you should message Frank Sinatra or Niklaus about your freedom, or even i can act as an intermediary if you can not contact them. I hope we can all find a solution to your crimes and all play and RPG as friends on this wonderful server.

Your Friend
Ryan~

Can we reverse your statement or still too early?

Your not Friend
Malus
Posted 3 months ago by Malus Malicious (323 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
imagine taking miller seriously like this retard
Posted 3 months ago by Sanatik (158 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...