Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > The autumn
[REPLY]
Developer
The autumn
Dear players

The autumn finally came and with it, each green leaf flies away with the chilly winds. Citizens of Medivia prepare themselves for another cold winter, harvesting what they can and celebrating the final days before the snow comes. During this melancholic season prepare for Halloween to celebrate the dead and be ready to bring a natural balance back from the tight grasp of Face of Decay. The world change will last till 14 of December and after it, the snow shall fall again to cover the land in a delicate white blanket. At least that's what the druids say though sometimes they can be wrong by even two weeks!

Along with that change we want to announce that the Halloween time is upon us and each year the dangerous creature named Face of Decay is rising from the dead. Being an immortal, he cannot be killed and he can only be locked away in the afterlife for a single year. The coffin that he is buried in deep below the Ghostlands will always magically unlock, because of a curse that was put on it by Necromantica when Face of Decay was created by Daevok himself. The coffin will be unlocked on the 31st of October at exactly 19:00 CET.

However, this year seems to be different. All year undead creatures have been working on a wicked tool for their master to use. A magical Jade Crystal. These instruments of chaos are known for their nasty and unpredictable magic, thus most magicians are too afraid to create, let alone use them.

Citizen of Medivia, the Face of Decay will once again return and try to demolish the world as you know it. Forget your differences and unite in order to lock him away so Medivia can live to see another year.

Grim has already announced that he will reward those brave enough to defend their land. However, those too scared will have to go home empty-handed.

Posted 1 month ago by Saphron (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Do we get new rewards/outfits for halloween coins this year? Would be a bit boring to farm the same stuff again :p
Posted 1 month ago by Demonic Magic Era (299 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Pft we predict the weather better than ground hogs do...

So based on the post is Autumn/Grim coming next SS?

~Xek
Posted 1 month ago by Xekoroth (149 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
the time to witchs like me fly freely is coming xD
Posted 1 month ago by Brujeria (223 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
For over a month I'm being waaay nicer with my GF just to not get too much Power Abuser by my woman when this event comes out !

>:)

I agree with Demonic Magic fellow, we could witness some replacements and other items. Like, we can't trade coins for a pumpkin armor no more, but for an helmet, and so on.
Posted 1 month ago by Life Shiver (196 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
I'm very anxious, it's going to be my first halloween event
Posted 1 month ago by Batata boy (156 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Life ShiverFor over a month I'm being waaay nicer with my GF just to not get too much Power Abuser by my woman when this event comes out !

>:)

Lol xDDDDD
Posted 1 month ago by Arco Sobrio (114 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
I have a few questions:
1) will Golden Pumpkin be lootable from the beginning of the event this year?
2) are you prepare any new kind of rewards for the boss fight? Last year it was ability to obtain an addon I believe?
3) any changes into Halloween Coins drop? I mean will the same creatures drop them or you've made some changes?
Posted 1 month ago by Rakshy (331 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
About event time: 31st of October at exactly 19:00 CET.

14:00 UTC-3 (South americans players)
13:00 UTC-4 (North americans players)

Lets talk a bit about the facts:

WEDNESDAY event day, yes WEDNESDAY. I want to tell somenthing, we work, its a fact. Another thing, you guys got two server hosted in different countries, everything about to event hour need distinction, i hope to more players think like me because its cant work how it goes on.
Posted 1 month ago by Brujeria (223 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
My and others friends ping's is now more higher after this update. Impossible to level up and play. We are from Brasil, and the ping was 100ms. Now is 250ms. Fix it fast, we are loosing days of PA and this event.
Posted 1 month ago by Psilo (118 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...