Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Mainland Teaser
[REPLY]
Player
So excited!! Everything looks so beautiful!
Posted 6 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Cant wait going to hell :D
Posted 6 months ago by Vinterstorm (395 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
PapeNew mainland

At this point i realize the only thing most of us dont like (or hate) about medivia is the economic model they use to gain money (lets say, pay to win), besides that is it rly worthy to wait for update.

cheers

lol, pay to win in Medivia? I dont agree with this. We can see this in real tibia today but no in medivia. Of course we have to pay for premmium acc or for some time we have store shop in medivia. But that things must exist, because servers are not... free - SUPRISE. But in shop u dont have np exp boosts as in rl tibia today.
Posted 6 months ago by Majtopero Ziom (46 Druid of Prophecy) Quote
Player
I like the teaser, however I think you should find another name for the location Hell, as it "exists" in the real world too.
Posted 6 months ago by Thorunez (60 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Majtopero Ziomlol, pay to win in Medivia? I dont agree with this. We can see this in real tibia today but no in medivia. Of course we have to pay for premmium acc or for some time we have store shop in medivia. But that things must exist, because servers are not... free - SUPRISE. But in shop u dont have np exp boosts as in rl tibia today.

Actually medivia uses the same model than Tibia, the more you pay the more cash in game to do whatever you want, i'll be glad to discuss this topic on another thread if you want.
blessings!
Posted 6 months ago by Pape (130 Archmage of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Thank you for the teaser, looks very promising!

As a mid/lowlevel player I have a question though; with all that new content coming up which is aimed more at the high lvls who have been around for longer, will the new worldmap leave enough decent hunting spots for low/midlvls? I'm thinking about spots like dwarf guards and orc fortress that at my lvl are decent xp and good profit. (Please don't take dwarf guards from me).

Thanks,
Posted 6 months ago by Duzzle (100 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
DuzzleThank you for the teaser, looks very promising!

As a mid/lowlevel player I have a question though; with all that new content coming up which is aimed more at the high lvls who have been around for longer, will the new worldmap leave enough decent hunting spots for low/midlvls? I'm thinking about spots like dwarf guards and orc fortress that at my lvl are decent xp and good profit. (Please don't take dwarf guards from me).

Thanks,

From what the devs have said in the past I believe the answer to your question is yes, the difficulty of the new mainland will be suitable for the same levels that it is currently~. It sounds like they are doing a similar job to the mainland as they have done to garrogat and osaris/yehsha :) Things like dwarves, plains of havoc etc will still exist, only in a reimagined way!

Screenshots look awesome, keep up the good work.
Posted 6 months ago by Margo (315 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Great pictures!
I really, really liked how the new mainland is built. The distribution of cities and paths between them seems really interesting. Looking foward to the update!
Posted 6 months ago by Dextok (134 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Hello.

Very cool update. I hope that you keep the game as hard as possible, dangerous and LONG paths between cities, narrow passages, no shortcuts. A nice RPG-medivial feeling.

Also thanks for the 7.4 graphics on wiki, making me come back here. I am already exploring what's new now so I'm looking forward for more.
Posted 6 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
seems a decent job
So... when it's coming?

Can't wait to explore new shit
Posted 6 months ago by Sonegador (43 Scout of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...