Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Attributes patch
[REPLY]
Player
As an old school player I’m a bit skeptical about attributes, however, nothing here seems game breaking.
I respect the fact you guys are constantly trying to make the game better, keep up the good work.
Posted 7 months ago by Matthew Tankenson (261 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player
Looks like a nice update.
I hope the stones won't be available in the store or npc shop.
Posted 7 months ago by Thorunez (60 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Funny how it's always the same. Every time there's a nice new update to the game that doesn't greatly interfere with the mechanics, but rather gives some debth to it, the high lvls wake up and cry about it. And every time it is because it doesn't benefit you while you're exploing or sding monsters with huge exp/h. Perhaps in all honesty it would be best if you guys just quit. New people, and a ton of those who read about this and who are returning, will replace you, so don't worry! The game wont die because of you.
Posted 7 months ago by Summer (101 Cleric of Prophecy) Quote
Player
SummerFunny how it's always the same. Every time there's a nice new update to the game that doesn't greatly interfere with the mechanics, but rather gives some debth to it, the high lvls wake up and cry about it. And every time it is because it doesn't benefit you while you're exploing or sding monsters with huge exp/h. Perhaps in all honesty it would be best if you guys just quit. New people, and a ton of those who read about this and who are returning, will replace you, so don't worry! The game wont die because of you.

Totally disagree with you on this.
There is no depth adding 3 ~ 5% hit change to deal 25 ~ 40 energy/fire/curse damage for a high cost (which was confirmed in discord as they want this to be a money sink)
This is the same depth as Fishing/cooking which was nothing to be honest.

I must say I like this new things into the game but we cannot be blind and not see that for high levels this changes at least on paper are going to not change anything.
Posted 7 months ago by Colector Dimpostos (251 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
Wooden spears are the best weapon for Rangers to use for training.
After you throw them at an enemy, you can pick them up again. -------> Wooden spears do not break.

NOT TRUE, WOODEN SPEAR IS BREAK AFTER SOME SHOOTS.
Posted 7 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
Please remove the possibility on getting stamina on weapons!!! i have been crying ever since.
Posted 6 months ago by Bagera (245 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...