Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Huge random lag spikes / freezes
[REPLY]
Tutor
Huge random lag spikes / freezes
Recently there has been on going freezes/lag spikes that happen intermittently. Sometimes I can't move for 10 seconds or so and my ping can range up to almost 9000 for that moment, and then go back to normal. After speaking with others they are also suffering the same issue, so I wanted to make this thread for people to sign. I have run multiple tests on my internet as well as calling my ISP and I don't have any problems. I also don't have this problem when playing other games AND when this occurs I'm still connected to TS / Discord. This is only a problem with Medivia.

Please could you post if you are suffering from this same issue, and potentially staff could help to resolve the problem.
Posted 4 weeks ago by Slymantis (283 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Having same issues, going up to 9k ping somehow sometimes for 10seconds ~
Then it goes to normal again but I can't even hunt/fight for long time having that issue..
/apple red
Posted 4 weeks ago by King Avicii (209 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Having same issue, 2k ping for like 4 seconds, totally random. Fortunately it hasn't happened while hunting
Posted 4 weeks ago by Javs Reborn (164 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Had this exact same issue for a couple of days in December but it magically went away.
Posted 4 weeks ago by Tower Dog (406 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Had same problem here.. Exactly like Slymantis explains it, everything works properly, only Medivia doesn't when it occurs.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Malygos (287 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
I have the same issue that Slymantis explains
Posted 3 weeks ago by Alpha Dog (324 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Also been experiencing this. Until now, I thought it was just me. Hopefully we can get a speedy resolution.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Downgraded (131 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Sign me in the Spiking Team, since Dec. or so, until now, has been pretty annoying.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Philosopher (102 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
UPDATE -

In order to monitor the situation, please post times/server when this occurs.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Slymantis (283 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I've been having this same issue for months, thought it was just me, ping spikes of up to 5000, usually around 2000, a few times per hour at least. Hope this can get fixed so I don't fear death whenever I'm around anything stronger than a troll.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Saelvas Saelvius (242 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...