Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Tales of Medivia
[REPLY]
Developer
Tales of Medivia
The Messiah is coming from ordinary lands yet long forgotten.
Three Wise Men with him are walking.
One in red robes clothed, his tongue demonic and knowledge ancient.
The second azure, like a beautiful sky over a hot desert, his word - power and pain.
The third wicked, vile, evil, treacherous, empty, without loyalty or honor.

They carry a stone and a vessel on a stone. In the vessel blood and in the blood the mystery. They climb the steep stairs, step by step, thinking about their actions . Every step up is pain, every step up is blood, because every step up brews the fate of the world.
Blood
Blood
Blood

In the blood, the cries of innocent creatures melt, and here it is getting hotter and hotter.
The Wise Men do not accompany the Messiah to the end. This is his way. This is his destiny.

Thousands of eyes look down upon him. Legions of souls are with him during this journey, accompanying him with lamentation and tears. Women's moans and children's cry will sound in a moment. The world will be consumed by fire, and Medivia as we know it will remain only a handful of insignificant ash in a sea of ​​blood and bones.
This is the prophecy.

Hello Medivians!
We've noticed your questions about the new lore. How are we gonna do it? Will there be more long quests, like Lord Azeran? Maybe some new factions? Here we are gonna answer some of these questions.
The first thing we'd like to announce is what many of you asked us already. The Wind Language.
The Mainland Revamp update will contain a full Wind Language quest, which we currently flagged as 'very rare', so those of you who like collecting uncommon achievements, finalising the Wind Language will certainly be a good trophy. We are also impressed by the theories you guys put behind this quest, trying to figure out what happened behind the history of the fifth priest.
New Factions? Yea, sure!
Expect at least 10 new, fully scripted factions, with a bunch of quests for every single faction. Some of the faction quests will even grant you access to otherwise locked areas of the map.
One more thing - The Campaign.
Yes, you heard us right. With the Mainland update we are introducing an official campaign, the main quest of the game. More than 70 hours long, lore heavy quest that will take you for a tour through all the parts of Medivia land. Be sure to sharpen your swords and check mana level, as the last parts of the quest will definitely not go easy on you. You didn't expected the last boss to be easy, did you?
Evil plans of corrupted geniuses and mad wizards. Old, forgotten enemies and open war battles. Demon portals, necromancy, brother-killers, treacheries, desecrations, wars, terrorists and greedy nobles. All of this is considered a topic for the new lore of Medivia.

If you have more questions regarding the lore, feel welcomed for Chat with Siegriel on 13.12.2018, 4PM - 6PM (CET) which will happen on our discord.
Posted 3 months ago by Siegriel (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
H Y P E !

15letters
Posted 3 months ago by Tower Dog (413 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Will there be any additional creature versions of existing races? I.e. new dwarf, elf, cyclops, orc creatures etc.

When you mention 10 new factions are you counting any changes to current factions or are these in addition to the existing systems.

Will there be any planned changes to existing mainland quests (aside from minor adjustments to the areas or positions of them) or creature loot?

Regarding Lore, will there be any advantage to players that actually pay attention and understand the lore of the game in terms of solving quests/riddles/puzzles and progressing?
Posted 3 months ago by Xekoroth (148 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
o.0
This will be legendary
Posted 3 months ago by Gatter (304 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Developer
Xekoroth When you mention 10 new factions are you counting any changes to current factions or are these in addition to the existing systems.

I'm counting only entirely new, custom factions based on new lore. Those are city factions, races, guilds and others, sometimes evil factions.

Xekoroth Will there be any planned changes to existing mainland quests (aside from minor adjustments to the areas or positions of them) or creature loot?

I don't know yet how things will turn out when we place them on the map and compare to the new NPCs. It is possible that a few quests will have to go through certain changes to fit new cities.

Xekoroth Regarding Lore, will there be any advantage to players that actually pay attention and understand the lore of the game in terms of solving quests/riddles/puzzles and progressing?

Yes, we already tested it with Lord Azeran quest, where you have to answer riddles based on new lore and I think it worked good, it keeped players searching for lore until solution was available on your wiki :)
There will also be a few hidden quests, which won't appear on your quest log but will be progressing, so the only way to complete them is to pay attention and make your notes.
Posted 3 months ago by Siegriel (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
I am curious to learn more about the upcoming campaign and factions! I will try to join the Q&A tomorrow :)
Posted 3 months ago by Avyssus (186 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
I like the darker tone you are giving to the game, i much preffer this than the rainbows and unicorns (literally) of tibia.

Looking forward to it.
Posted 3 months ago by Balthazar (30 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Man I was expecting a merry Christmas, not a freaking apocalypse.

Looks great though, and can't wait for the main update :)
Posted 3 months ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Woah :o

I really enjoy the concept of a main storyline, that's a great idea! :D
Posted 3 months ago by Roger The Swamper (15 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
Player
WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3 months ago by Tojo Miojo (183 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...