Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Halloween event is over!
[REPLY]
Developer
Halloween event is over!
Dear players

As you are already aware the Halloween is beyond us and the whole event lasted for two weeks straight. I hope you guys did enjoy it all as much as we did enjoy creating it. Anyway, that being said event spawned over 48296 (!) monsters. Indeed, that many! Despite that many monsters all worlds managed to overcome the danger sealing Face of Decay for the next year :)

Below you can find several screenshots from the event:

And biggest congratulations towards Pendulum which managed to destroy Face of Decay even though the event doubled due to a bug from our side (we are very much sorry about this issue).

Blockers which were the closest to the boss from each server shall receive orders from Saphron.

Blockers from LEGACY:
Karliaah, Spoonwithyou, Jarn, Daddy Dog, Kazrad, Reko, Hermionka Zamach, Xux, Irma Claudete, Feario, Qube, Burning Bruthus,Didoo,Tusenlappen

Blockers from DESTINY:
Pymander, Detonit's, Evangelista, Furious Craw, Zonflux, Gnome Oakenshield, Colector Dimpostos, Dan, Kingztah Raptor

Name of blockers from PENDULUM:
Okoye, Shakiri

Thanks for being with us!
Posted 1 month ago by Saphron (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
I think that this is unfair for all the players who actually participated in the event, "Shooters Orders" for damage on the boss & "Healers Orders" for heals on other players during the boss should be implemented if you give out "Blockers Orders". Giving out orders to only 1 vocation seems like you undervalue the entire team.

Yours truly, King Havoc.
Posted 1 month ago by King Havoc (277 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Its a nice thing to give extra credit to the ones blocking the boss.

However, this pretty much just happens to be the people standing in front the moment the boss spawned (at least in Legacy). And as Havoc pointed out this just happens to be mostly knights due to their vocation. Killing it requires the work of both the blockers, healers and shooters.

Now don't regard this as crying. Just want to point out this is the kind of unique reward we were talking about after the event happened.
It would've been nice to have for everyone who participated in the event instead of the chest rewards.

Just my two cents.
Cheers.

Definitely all professions did a great work indeed! We decided to reward blockers since the boss was quite difficult on close range, they risked a lot but handled it perfectly. -Saphron
Posted 1 month ago by Tyrius Orvar (185 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Saphron
Blockers from LEGACY:
Karliaah, Spoonwithyou, Jarn, Daddy Dog, Kazrad, Reko, Hermionka Zamach, Xux, Irma Claudete, Feario, Gube, Burning Bruthus,Didoo,Tusenlappen

I think you missread my name

Gube LOL

I did :( sorry! fixed! -Saphron
Posted 1 month ago by Qube (233 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Yeah give more stuff to the highest players... Don't worry about the the others -.-
Posted 1 month ago by Tim The Baker (50 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
King HavocI think that this is unfair for all the players who actually participated in the event, "Shooters Orders" for damage on the boss & "Healers Orders" for heals on other players during the boss should be implemented if you give out "Blockers Orders". Giving out orders to only 1 vocation seems like you undervalue the entire team.

Yours truly, King Havoc.

could not have said it better myself.
Posted 4 weeks ago by Boromir (140 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
King HavocI think that this is unfair for all the players who actually participated in the event, "Shooters Orders" for damage on the boss & "Healers Orders" for heals on other players during the boss should be implemented if you give out "Blockers Orders". Giving out orders to only 1 vocation seems like you undervalue the entire team.

Yours truly, King Havoc.

I agree. I mean seriously, of course Knights should block monsters because it's their job. You can't put a mage infront of the boss and say, block it or put blockers in range and say do fps damage. Everyone did their job killing the boss and giving blockers a reward because they are doing their job is kinda lame. You needed to team work to kill the boss and every role did their job. So giving rewards for blockers is actually not well thought.

But ye whatever. It's over and i won't cry over an amulet, just unfair in my opinion.
Posted 4 weeks ago by Zakref (45 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...