Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Mainland > How to Hunt
[REPLY]
Player
How to Hunt
Hello guys.

I'm considering coming back to the server and, as I could discover, there are no longer massive rune makers.
As I'm a mage, I wonder how much the leveling has changed (I'm lvl 35 atm). People no longer gather many bps of GFB for hunts I guess? Is there a more consistante way of hunting? I could use some advice on how to grind as a lvl 40 sorcerer.

Thanks very much.
Posted 1 year ago by Rogi (35 Sorcerer of Destiny) Quote
Player
Are you planning on selling scrolls or do you have some money ingame? Otherwise play rp or ek. Mage cost much money especially on lower lvl than 200
Posted 1 year ago by Diamondproo (131 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I see your point.
But I was wondering if mages coldn't hunt profitably as they used to. Hunting necros with DS and HMM, D-lair (lvl 100) with exori vis, and stuff.
Player
Exori vis is really really waste compared to using hmm's and you will def waste a lot hunting with it. But sure you can always hunt drags with demon skeleton or guards with monk etc and profit but id still suggest rp or ek to start off with :) you are not going to peofit for a long time as mage not even with hmm's. Lmms are decent dmg/gp but you will have very bad exp compared to an ek or rp with it.
Posted 1 year ago by Diamondproo (131 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Thanks for the advice bro.
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...